Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL

Go down 
+23
imarowdyrebel
Barefoot_Horsegirl
rude
barnmom
morgansRgreat
Lightning
SexyDexy
Deborah
MoonShadow
Simi
blackfly
FIREBUG
Flicka
Paint-Lady
Wissy
Sailorgirl
Loves Color
Bay-Lee
Tammy
Freva
naughty by nature
Ellie*Mae
C4B's
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:28 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The nurses are having to keep all sharp instruments away from Jan in case she kills somebody, Joan must be on the mend girls she is as cranky as all Bleeding heart ahahahahahahahaah they are starting the warafin tonight so chances are she might be out on monday !!! woohoooo
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks for the update...glad to hear she is on the mend.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Glad to hear she's improving! Keep those nurses on their toes JJ...and get your rest!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:25 pm

hahahaha poor nurses - perhaps her mood will improve and she'll keep them in stitches like she does us!!

She must be feeling better - more like her old self!!

Thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:53 pm

tell her for me Carol that she better smartin up or else I'm coming to Cape Breton and really give her something to be cranky about.. lol.. and .. give her a great big hug and tell her I miss seeing her face on skype.. JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Good news Joan is being moved out of IMCU tonight and will go onto a general ward so they must be less worried about her, she is going to start the warfarin tonight, fingers crossed she may be out monday... i was thinking of taking in the camera and letting her say hello on a little video, JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 590471 that will have to be monday as i have been forbidden to visit over the weekend, but i might disobey orders hahahahahahaha we had a good chat tonight and she seems less short of breathe.....she is really pleased to get all your good wishes...
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Great news! Thanks for keeping us updated Carol - I keep checking my computer to see how she's doing. How can one cranky broad be so missed, eh?! You still didn't tell me whether or not she still has those damn purple pj's on. How is Ed making out keeping the homefires burning?

Poor nurses - I can just imagine having JJ as a patient. Just keep her out of her purple bodysuit/g-string and off the tables!
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:37 am

I hope JJ is feeling better soon! Healing vibes your way Joan!
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:47 pm

The rest will do you good.
Take care so we can see more of your humor.
Hugs JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 757770
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:38 am

Hope Joan gets better soon!
:hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:57 am

Thinking about Joan ... wondering if there are any updates. Hope she is still pushing forward.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi all, Joan is doing good!!! and she is amazingly calm hahahahahahaha she is still on IV heparin so they will not let her out yet !! she has had a couple of visitors to keep her occupied but she is getting plenty of rest!!!

Tammy, she does not have her purple pj's she is still in a hospital gown, her choice, ED packed a great suitcase full of stuff for her and she sent it all away LOL.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Quote :
ED packed a great suitcase full of stuff for her and she sent it all away LOL.

Why does that NOT surprise me. What a case she is.. lol! Most of us would love to have our PJ's from home.

I am happy to hear, her condition is being treated seriously, and that she is doing fine. Hugs sent her way.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Not STILL in a hospital gown?! Doesn't she find those darned things drafty?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:55 pm

no worries that's Joan, never going along.. just dancing to her own drum.. hehehe that's why she's so special..

listen to this .. I just called her and she won't come to the phone cause she's getting her hair cut.. she told the nurse have who ever is calling call her cell phone.. omg.. I said can I call her cell in the hospital and the nurse hesitated and like I was dumb or something.. yes of course you can call her cell.. hahahahhahaha
When the nurse asked me who was calling I told her to tell Joan it was her daughter "Mariea" hahahahaha now that should get her started on one.. bawhahahahah .. I told her I would call her in a 1/4 hr on her cell.. hopefully she'll be out of the salon by then.. hehehehehehehhe what a case.. gotta love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:01 pm

I spoke with Joan just a bit ago.. she's doing fine.. sounds great.. but by the end of our conversation she was getting out of breath.. they are keeping a good eye on her and treating her accordingly.. she feels much better than she did.. and hoping she can go home sometime this week.. I told her everyone sends their love and best healing vibes her way..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Thanks for the update Wissy. Count on JJ to use being in the hospital as an excuse to get a new doo at the "salon"! I wonder if she got any purple streaks put in? Hopefully she'll be out soon although I do feel better that she's there - more able to get the care she needs. Ed is going to earn himself a HUGE medal!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:54 pm

So glad you got to talk to her!!!!!! i bet she was pleased to hear your voice !!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:07 am

Could some one PM me her phone # and rm # along with which hospital she is in.

I was just thinking... When Becky was so sick, everyone dressed them selves, or horses or pets or all .. in her favorite color of Blue,took a pic, then posted it as a show of support.. She realy enjoyed looking at all the pics when she was able to.
Maybe we could do something like that for Joan.... over the next week.. find some PURPLE, and take a pic and post it.
Be as creative or Not.. just post pics of your smiling selves with a purple theme. I know it will be a difficult chore for some of us... I personally dislike the color purple... so will be a bit of a challange to find some. I think I have a egg plant sweater somewhere.. that would count??? Anyway just an idea.. what ya all think???
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Sounds like a great Idea.. MS.. I have just the purple thing to use too..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Please don't tell me you swiped the purple leotard from Joan's on your last visit!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:32 pm

I really like the purple idea....good plan. I don't have anything as fetching as Joan's purple lyrca jumpsuit or purple PJ's but can dig something out I think.

Since she seems to be insisting on wearing a Johnny shirt....I am thinking she must only wear the Purple PJ's only for her bestest friends and loyal viewing audience...hmmmmm?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:26 am

This is a great idea. Now I have to find something purple. I think it's time for a trip to Fronie's closet - she has EVERYTHING!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:19 am

What a fantastic idea, but i am going away tomorrow so will have to do something when i get back !!! looks like she is not getting out untill Friday but her spirits are good !!! and she is trying to write a song about a " Blue donkey" :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:22 am

Can hardly wait for the donkey song! lol! Did she give him a name yet? I suppose, it could be a her. JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 188868 JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 45324
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL   JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUSTJOAN IN HOSPITAL
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: