Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jamel105

Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone?   Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:34 pm

just wondering if anyone went to the horse fair ?Any reviews or exciting happen?

Last edited by jamel105 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone?   Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:51 pm

I went for a few hours this afternoon, smaller than I expected but I enjoyed running into some friends and window shopping. Cant wait for Equine Review next.
Back to top Go down
jamel105

PostSubject: Re: Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone?   Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:01 am

Where is the Equine Review held at?What does that entail?
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone?   Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:40 pm

the barrel clinic was amazing they should have cut out some of the other stuff and had Marci do longer sessions lol.
Gord is also really good
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone?   Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:43 am

I wanted to see Gord but I had just missed him, I thought it was ok got some samples of feed and treats for my horses. Window shopped and drooled over the saddles that were there. I had a good time overall and I would go back again next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone?   Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse Fair Reviews....Anyone?
Page 1 of 1