Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kids, the Horse and the Fair

Go down 
+2
Flicka
charlo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
charlo

Kids, the Horse and the Fair Empty
PostSubject: Kids, the Horse and the Fair   Kids, the Horse and the Fair Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Just wanted to post some pictures of my kids and my wonderful, tolerant 25 yr old mare from our community's fair that just passed.
1st off is Isobel and Skippy in the balloon busting. I ended up not letting her get off, as there was to many horses in the class for me to feel comfortable about it.
Kids, the Horse and the Fair Fair2010
Kids, the Horse and the Fair Fair20102
Next is Christian and Skippy...he was so excited (as was I) they Won one of the classes with 14 other riders in the class...he also placed in a couple of others.
Kids, the Horse and the Fair Fair20103
Kids, the Horse and the Fair Fair20104
Kids, the Horse and the Fair Fair20105
and then costume class...I learned that one shouldn't put balloons on a horse in a small rough lumber box stall she took it all in stride, but wasn't overly please. wahaha
Kids, the Horse and the Fair Fair20106
Kids, the Horse and the Fair Fair20107
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: Kids, the Horse and the Fair   Kids, the Horse and the Fair Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Looks like they had a good time... Some lovely pictures.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Kids, the Horse and the Fair   Kids, the Horse and the Fair Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:40 pm

oh my what lovely pics.. and kids are fantastic as well as the your mare.. those kids going to have the best memories ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a mom you are!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Kids, the Horse and the Fair   Kids, the Horse and the Fair Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:58 pm

I love seeing the pics of your kids on Skippy! They are great. I bet those kids are having a ball and learning alot of wonderful "life lessons" too. They are lucky to have such a great mom, and a wonderful horse like Skippy to teach and look after them.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Kids, the Horse and the Fair   Kids, the Horse and the Fair Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:18 pm

There's nothing as great as having a special horse that you can trust with your kids. Clearly Skippy is one of those horses. I never would have dreamed that horses and balloons would be in the same sentence, let alone be together on a costume. Skippy is amazing! And as a mother, I congratulate you on your judgment call not to let your daughter get off Skippy during the race. Safety is always number one!

The splish splash costume put a HUGE smile on my face. It's way too cute! Well done!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Kids, the Horse and the Fair   Kids, the Horse and the Fair Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:47 am

Fantastic pictures!!! Skippy and the kids look great!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids, the Horse and the Fair   Kids, the Horse and the Fair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids, the Horse and the Fair
Page 1 of 1