Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Ride em
Loves Color
just joan
Simi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!   WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Thanks for clarifing that for me..

Wow 36 babies... HES GOOD!! lol.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!   WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Beautiful! Does a month of training come with the breeding, LOL? Kevin seems to start a lot of them :). I plan on buying some tickets before the draw closes.
Back to top Go down
Ride em

PostSubject: Re: WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!   WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:50 am

Barefoot_Horsegirl, anything can be arranged! WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 368450
Back to top Go down
http://highmeadowqhs.tripod.com
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!   WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:38 pm

I just love him and his babies are georgeous. Thinking I should buy some tickets even though I don't own a mare...you can always lease one right?!
Back to top Go down
Ride em

PostSubject: Re: WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!   WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:52 pm

That's right Loves Color. You could do a 'breed lease'. Or if you didn't want to do that you could sell the breeding and make some money. WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 368450
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!   WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:41 am

Hey Judy - will you have some tickets when I come down this weekend? Would love to buy a few ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Ride em

PostSubject: Re: WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!   WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 am

Yes ma'am! I have lots of tickets if anyone is interested. I can take cash, or mail me a cheque (made payable to MBRA), money order or online email transfer, and I will mail out your ticket stub.

Thanks for the support!!

And remember, you don't have to own a mare or a horse for that matter to buy a ticket, it's a fundraiser and if you win you can always sell the breeding. WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 368450
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!   WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIN A BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2