Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some pic's i took last wk.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Some pic's i took last wk. Empty
PostSubject: Some pic's i took last wk.   Some pic's i took last wk. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Some random pic'Some pic's i took last wk. Workpics110-2s i took,the ones Some pic's i took last wk. Workpics111of jess i knealt down and lookSome pic's i took last wk. Workpics112ed up at her.Hope you like.[img:c81d]https://i1007.photobucket.com/albSome pic's i took last wk. Workpics114ums/af194/bernadette_063/wSome pic's i took last wk. Workpics117orkpics114.jpg[/img:c81d][img:c81d]http://i1007.photobucSome pic's i took last wk. Workpics119ket.com/albums/af19Some pic's i took last wk. Workpics1204/bernadette_063/workpics118.jpg[/img:c81d]Some pic's i took last wk. Workpics121
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Some pic's i took last wk.   Some pic's i took last wk. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Too cute! Love the pig!

Does the wooly horse have Cushings?
Does the black horse (Shire?) have an amazing moustache? Or am I seeing things?
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Some pic's i took last wk.   Some pic's i took last wk. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:01 am

Love the pictures. Rodney is quite the character...love the pic where he looks like he is sniffing the flower. Pretty white pony has a lovely goatee going.
Keep them coming!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Some pic's i took last wk.   Some pic's i took last wk. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi Ellie,to answer your first question,No Mandy dose'nt have cushings,She's only curly on one side,which is the side she lies on.She does have Arthritis which has been playing up lately.Early last yr she had some trouble getting to her feet in the mornings and this had caused her hair on that side to get matty and curly.She is about 27yrs old and is a Connemara.She's molting at the moment and will loose all that excessive hair including her goatee.I'll put a pic up when she's lost all the hair just so you can see how smooth her coat looks in summer.Solo does have a moustache,trying to get a decent pic of it is not easy,he's a Cob but does have some shire in him,the white markings on his belly give that away.He has a perfect moustache and makes him look quite the gentleman.lol
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Some pic's i took last wk.   Some pic's i took last wk. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks for the comments Val,some days her goatee curls and finds its way into her mouth ay the side.The soner she looses it the better.I am tempted to put a plait or band,just to keep it out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Some pic's i took last wk.   Some pic's i took last wk. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:45 pm

WOW! That goatee is sure something. I've never seen one before on a horse. Love, love the pig. Is he really smelling the flower? Are those ducks in with him? Do you have to clean between his rolls? Am I asking too many questions?
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Some pic's i took last wk.   Some pic's i took last wk. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:16 am

Great batch of pics..realy enjoyed them. Question.. is Rodney the pig a sow? I know we are all calling Rodney "him", but I didn't notice any male bits in the pictures.. so was wondering if he is actually a she??? Or maybe I just can't tell the nitty grittys from the titties any more..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Some pic's i took last wk.   Some pic's i took last wk. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Yes Tammy,too many questions!lol He's not too far from the daffodil,i was trying to get him closer to the fence,he sometimes rests his chin on it but thats as close as he would come.The ducks are out alongside him,they have free range everywhere same as the hens and cockerals.I do have to brush his face as the dust from the straw seem to rest there in his ridges(as i call them).And now that the weather is warming up i will have to put factor 30 sunblock on his back and on his ears as he would get sunburnt otherwise.Don't you think he looks like a clingon from the Star Trek series?
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Some pic's i took last wk.   Some pic's i took last wk. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Hey Diana,yes Rodney is a he.Your not the first person who questions his gender.I understand how his n ipples would mislead you.Thing is,both male and female potbellied pigs have them.He lost his jewels when he was 6months old,if you don't castrate early there tusks grow quite large and can cause discomfort in the mouth as they are attached to the jaw.Snipping slows the growth of the tusks right down. Hope your keeping well,give the horses a rub from me. Some pic's i took last wk. 55920
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Some pic's i took last wk.   Some pic's i took last wk. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:07 am

Thanks for that info on Rodney. I love learning new stuff! Most especailly about animals. I will give the equines a special "Irish" hug... just from you. Some pic's i took last wk. 561245 And you can give that gorgeous black dude with the cool mustache a slobbery Canadian kiss from MOI!!! Big pats to the other critters too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pic's i took last wk.   Some pic's i took last wk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some pic's i took last wk.
Page 1 of 1