Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday will be a good day!

Go down 
+2
Flicka
Krista
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Krista

Krista

Monday will be a good day! Empty
PostSubject: Monday will be a good day!   Monday will be a good day! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:26 am

Why will Monday be a good day? Chris is finally coming home to stay! Monday will be a good day! 368450 Monday will be a good day! 368450 He's been in Afghanistan for the better part of two years now, and this time I finally get to keep him! I'm worried about what our financial situation is going to be like once he is home (we're not sure where he will be working, and he won't be making the money he made over there) but who cares, I get to keep my boy!

Also, a little birdie told me that something small, shiny and round is accompanying him home from Dubai!
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: Monday will be a good day!   Monday will be a good day! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:56 am

Oh that's exciting!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Monday will be a good day!   Monday will be a good day! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:47 am

FANTASTIC NEWS! It'll be nice to have him home where you can see him every day and know that he is safe. I'm sure there'll be challenges ahead while he gets used to being home again. Enjoy each other and truly cherish the love you have (sorry, got a bit soft there).

Hmmmm ... wonder what the shiny thing is that he's bringing back? Maybe he got you a new KEYCHAIN!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Monday will be a good day!   Monday will be a good day! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:09 pm

That we be so great to have him home and of course we will be expecting pictures of that round shiney thing.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Monday will be a good day!   Monday will be a good day! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Great news......wooo hooo.........it will however take a little adjustment or two to get used to having someone else in your space again...........do it gently......hahahaha.....Dubai is the JEWEL capital of the world for shopping....... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Monday will be a good day!   Monday will be a good day! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:16 pm

That is awesome news! It will be great to have him home with you... after you get thru the honeymoon period, then the adjustment.. of who's in who's space and who is responsible to do what , when and where...lol.. ( I have a friend who's hubby works away..so I have heard all about the adjustments..LMAO!)

The money thistle works itself out. I too, will be interested in seeing pics of this mystery round shiny gift!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday will be a good day!   Monday will be a good day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday will be a good day!
Page 1 of 1