Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl Empty
PostSubject: Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl   Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:10 pm

I sent her a PM but she hasn't opened it even though she was on the forum last night. I wanted to talk to her before the end of the day if possible. Does anyone have her email? If so, please PM me.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl   Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Found - Gosh you gals are quick!
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl   Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:35 pm

If she doesnt respond to that, I can throw a rock with a message wrapped around it at her window as we drive by this evening, lol ;)
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl   Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks LB. I'm sure she'd notice that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl   Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl Lol we are a tight bunch.. need something just let ME know.. and POOF you got it!!!!!!! gotta like it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl   Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:31 pm

I think it's great too. I just LOVE us! Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl 775395
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl   Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need to get in touch with Barefoot Horsegirl
Page 1 of 1