Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER

Go down 
+5
Sooke
MoonShadow
SexyDexy
Wissy
just joan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Empty
PostSubject: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:12 pm

WELL.......AND WE ARE OFF

HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER DSCI0032-7

GOT MY HELMET ON......

HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER DSCI0040-4

ABBEY GETTING EXERCISED TOO

HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER DSCI0043-2

HOW MANY MINIS COULD FIT IN THIS BARN?

HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER DSCI0044-7

CRITIQUES ON MY DRIVING SKILLS ARE WELCOME........HAHAHA

HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER DSCI0052-5

I LET C4B GET ON FOR A LITTLE BIT.....

HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER DSCI0066-7

LAUGHING SO HARD I PEED MYSELF........WHAT FUN
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:32 pm

hahahahah omg.. look at you guys go.. CB.. grrrrrrrrrrrr jealous at thistle here.. hahahahha.. what a day you guys had.. and that mini ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joan me thinks you can get a few more minis in that barn.. hahahah one for me ok!!
What does Ed think? Is he interested in driving too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:33 pm

oh by the way I was having a crappy day until I saw these pics... so for that I thank you for all your smiling.. and for peeing your pants that made me laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:56 pm

That last one is priceless - LOVE IT. Good for you Joan!

He looks so eager to go for you too. Knows his job well HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER 573748
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Whooo hoooooooo!!! YOu look like your having one Bleeding heart of a good time!!! I'm envious! Its hard to imagine one so small can pull a cart like that.. HOLY!! FUN FUN!! HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER 775395
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:19 pm

oh Lord, I haven't laughed so much in a very long time! Wissy, I'm surprised you couldn't hear us...it was insane...and so very much fun! Go Joan! Woo Hoo! HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER 775395
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:23 pm

hahah ok Sooke you gonna get a mini now.. yahoo.. Hay Cove Rd. look out the mini's are taken over.. hahahha and yes I thought I heard laugher from afar.. lol
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Hey Joan,loved looking at the pic's,you both look like your having a ball,and Hamish so willing to please,it's clear you make a great team.I've always wanted to learn how to drive,i reckon it would be very relaxing,maybe one day.keep those pic's coming. :two_cute_carto
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Hey JJ - wear a "mini pad" when you drive. It'll catch the dribbles! :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:49 am

OMG WOMAN........you really think you are funny.........hahahahaha..............IT WAS A GOOD ONE THOUGH.....AND YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE KNEE PADS............I'LL BUILD THE RAMP. :000006m.jpg: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER 78140 HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER 78140 HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER 78140 HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER 78140 HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER 78140
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:27 am

Arhhhh Wissy, i wish we all could have been there, but there was no way JJ was going to wait any longer and i really thought the maiden vogage should be photographed...........

Hamish is amazing and he was so keen to get going ......... he really loves his work

Enjoy joan and i think they may be addictive..........................
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:28 am

looks like a lot of fun!!! Love the laast photo!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER   HAIMISH (AKA Bailey)  and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAIMISH (AKA Bailey) and I ...OUR FIRST TRIP TOGETHER
Page 1 of 1