Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME

Go down 
+8
MSFarm
Wissy
blackfly
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
C4B's
Tammy
lb-ranch
just joan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Empty
PostSubject: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:14 pm

SAM WAS ALL OVER HIM......SNIFFING, LICKING, OH MY GOD.......bAILEY NEVER BATTED AN EYE.........THEY WERE A LITTLE LATER THAN EXPECTED.........IT WAS BUCKETING DOWN.............

HERES WHAT I GOT
HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME DSCI0019-8

do you see Sam licking him.........is he tasting or being friendly..........????

HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME DSCI0020-8

HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME DSCI0022-10

HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME DSCI0024-5

HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME DSCI0026-5

HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME DSCI0027-4

HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME DSCI0030-7

HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME DSCI0031-7

NEW BEST FRIENDS.

HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME DSCI0033-6

HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME DSCI0034-6

Last edited by just joan on Sat May 08, 2010 8:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:19 pm

I love LOve LOVE his mane and Tail, I hope our minis grow as long and as that when they're older.
what a cutie :)
Congrats on the new little guy.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:27 pm

I'm so excited for you my friggin' heart is going a mile a minute! I had to laugh to myself (or else the family would really think I'm nuts) when you said it was bucketing down. BUCKETING ... BUCKETLIST ... get it ... get it?! I can't wait to hear updates on the little man. He's looking pretty "relaxed" in quite a few of the pictures. Beautiful colouring - love the dorsal stripe.

:congratulation HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME 847652 :banana085.gif: HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME 892293 HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME 43238 :smmood3.gif: HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME 806317 HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME 69474 HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME 524117 :two_cute_carto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:30 pm

OMG! Congrats, he is sooo freaking handsome!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures of Sam looking in that is sweet! He's got a new best buddy! How cute, you're going to love the driving girl!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:47 pm

He is beautiful, love the stripe down his back and the pictures of sam laying down looking in is just too cute!!! HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME 775395 can't wait to see them running around together... and Abbey seems really interested too!!!!

:congratulation :congratulation :congratulation :congratulation :congratulation
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:48 pm

So cute!! congrats! haha Sam and Bailey are almost the same size!
Back to top Go down
blackfly

blackfly

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:13 pm

He's adorable Joan! What a mane on the little guy. Looks like Sam found a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:05 pm

I can read Sam's mind.. he's saying omg finally I have some to play and run with.. omg I can't wait.. omg I love him.. he's precious Joan.. you need to take tons and tons of pics to share with us.. I'm so happy for you.. he truly is adorable.. love the dorsal strip and that long mane and tail.. geesh that's gonna keep you busy for sure unless Sam has other ideas.. hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:52 am

oh my word!!!
love him!!!
Very adorable!
:cowboyhound.gi
:congratulation
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:54 am

Congrats Joan, he IS lovely!! You're gonna have a blast! Love Sam's froggie legs as he's laying down watching over Bailey.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:32 am

OMG he is so cute, and sooooooooo small! You'll have to get on your hands and knees to groom him. Its great that everyone seemed to like one another. Sam is a funny dog...lol.. He so loving. Abbey is looking good!! Bet she is happy to see another equine...even a vertically challenged one... hahaha..

Looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing all the stories that will accompany this new friend you have.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:03 am

He's a very handsome looking boy Joan,love his markings and the length of his mane and tail.Your gonna have hrs of fun brushing them out.Sam's a gorgeous looking dog,what breed is he? HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME 847652
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Sam is a conundrum.........when Bay Lee found him wandering around New Brunswick last year as a big puppy...........we all had different ideas as to what he might be............we dont know......but he has the personality of a golden retreiver and thinks hes the size of a toy poodle...........hahaha
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:15 pm

bump to put them all together........
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:03 pm

You must be so excited to have little Haimish home.....he looks as though he is going to be well accepted by the other 4 legged residents....especially Sam. I am having deja vu of the cartoon where the one dog looks lovingly at another and says " I am gonna love him, and hug him and squeeze him and call him my very own"...a Bugs bunny one I think. Sam is definitely smitten...and who wouldn't be.

So VERY happy for you!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME   HAIMISH  FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAIMISH FORMERLY KNOWN AS BAILEY IS HOME
Page 1 of 1