Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bay-Lee at the summer barn

Go down 
+5
Highlander
Tammy
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
just joan
Bay-Lee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee at the summer barn Empty
PostSubject: Bay-Lee at the summer barn   Bay-Lee at the summer barn Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:36 pm

He hopped on the trailer like a pro..Here are some pix with his new friend Sunny..

Bay-Lee at the summer barn DSCF0180

Bay-Lee at the summer barn DSCF0227

Bay-Lee at the summer barn DSCF0183

Bay-Lee at the summer barn DSCF0185

Bay-Lee at the summer barn DSCF0190

Bay-Lee at the summer barn DSCF0198

Bay-Lee at the summer barn DSCF0207

Bay-Lee at the summer barn DSCF0203

Bay-Lee at the summer barn DSCF0216
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the summer barn   Bay-Lee at the summer barn Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:15 pm

He's looking terrific Denise..............his new buddy looks like a charmer...........lovely spot for the summer..
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the summer barn   Bay-Lee at the summer barn Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Its a lovely spot for sure, there is always an ocean breeze and that prevents the mosquito's and flies...
Sunny was a stallion until a few weeks ago, him and Bay-lee hit it off right away..Instant Bubbies..
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the summer barn   Bay-Lee at the summer barn Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Beautiful pictures! Hope you both enjoy your summer!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the summer barn   Bay-Lee at the summer barn Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:51 pm

It looks like he's as happy as a clam. And who wouldn't be with that green grass?! So nice that he and Sunny get along right from the get-go. Happy boys!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the summer barn   Bay-Lee at the summer barn Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Oh There all pretty pic's but have 2 fav's.The last one which you put in for the photo comp and the one with the 2 of them side by side with there heads down,thats beautiful, love the centre split in the dark horses mane and the right hand comb over on your horse,looks like they were both at the hairdressers,he,he Bay-Lee at the summer barn 273165
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the summer barn   Bay-Lee at the summer barn Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:02 am

See I told you so.. I knew he would get right on.. Me thinks he knew where he was going.. might have a problem taking him away after the summers over.. hehehe.. lovely pics.. Bailey looks greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the summer barn   Bay-Lee at the summer barn Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:31 am

Love it! He looks mighty happy! I wish I had an ocean breeze to keep the flies away. Yeesh. Instead I go through a gallon of fly spray per day.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the summer barn   Bay-Lee at the summer barn Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:07 pm

A great batch of pics!! Bay-Lee has such a handsome face... I just love his face. He has a very handsome pasture pal too. Bet he is loving the new summer home.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the summer barn   Bay-Lee at the summer barn Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:14 am

He looks very happy with his new buddy and I think the feeling is mutual. How is your neice making out with Dakoda?
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the summer barn   Bay-Lee at the summer barn Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:12 am

I went to visite Bay-Lee yesterday, he seems to love it there again this summer..
sexydexy, my niece and Dakota are doing fantastic, that horse would go through fire for her..She rides in a halter, he pivots, side passes, anything she asked, he does..I might be going to visit them next weekend, I will take some pictures..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bay-Lee at the summer barn   Bay-Lee at the summer barn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bay-Lee at the summer barn
Page 1 of 1