Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer into Fall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

Summer into Fall  Empty
PostSubject: Summer into Fall    Summer into Fall  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:05 am

So it's been a while since I have posted. With summer shows coming to an end and winter prep I have not had a whole lot of computer time. I have however carried my camera and managed to snap a few good memories.... So I guess it is time to post em.

Watching the new one closely!
Summer into Fall  004-2

Babies first time out with the herd!
Summer into Fall  003-2
Summer into Fall  023-1

Playing!
Summer into Fall  025-1
Summer into Fall  026
Summer into Fall  024-1

These are a few I snapped in early October!
Summer into Fall  002-3
Summer into Fall  006-3
Summer into Fall  012-3

Jessie enjoying her summer break...Finally :)
Summer into Fall  005-3
Summer into Fall  008-3

We had a really good summer showing. Got a couple of high point trophies and a nice cooler! Last show we went to she got two 1st, two 2nd, 4 thirds, a 4th and a 5th.
There were 75 light horse entries. Our average games classes were about 36-40 racers! I was super pumped with our results. It was the first week long show I ever attended.
I now know why. Holy long! By the end of it we were both getting a little "marey" lol!

I can't wait to give her the winter off and start using my big mares now. Come this spring it will be time to put more hours into my filly as well so with so many horses on
the go time management is a problem for me! (i wouldn't have it any other way)

Oh and Gunner comes home in another week or so from his pasture siesta so I'm hoping he can handle his barn full of women! He is a little out
numbered but I think he can hold his own. The only blond beauty in a barn full of chestnuts!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Summer into Fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer into Fall    Summer into Fall  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:13 am

everybody looks so healthy..........lovely coats and lots of flesh over those bones......hahaha.........glad you had a great summer....well done. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Summer into Fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer into Fall    Summer into Fall  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:04 am

Sounds like you had a great summer!!! Nice pictures Summer into Fall  368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

Summer into Fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer into Fall    Summer into Fall  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Yeah apparently the big girls have no problem putting weight done. Kinda like their new momma!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Summer into Fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer into Fall    Summer into Fall  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Pretty pics. Everyone is looking healthy and hardy!!!! The large ladies are not too heavy...they are just big boned!!!!! That is the excuse I use for myself, too!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

Summer into Fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer into Fall    Summer into Fall  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer into Fall
Page 1 of 1