Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karma and the Puppy

Go down 
+2
Wissy
night owl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
night owl

Karma and the Puppy Empty
PostSubject: Karma and the Puppy   Karma and the Puppy Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Hubby keeps saying how old my dog Daisy is getting. Bugs the heck out of me. His birthday was last week so as a JOKE!!!!! I found a pup on kijiji that I liked, sent him the ad with a message attached saying "Meet Ozzie Happy Birthday" He and my daughter loved him, Joel coughed up the money and the next thing I knew we owned a 50lb 6mo old lab/border collie mix. Karma bit me on the @ss. We got him tues morning. Since he insisted on humping his sheepshin bed every morning as I was trying to drink my coffee I had him fixed Fri morning. 3 days of breakfast and a show was enough for me. Thats Karma for you. Sometimes it works for you, sometimes it works against you. lol. Actually he is working out alot better than I expected. He is a great little? guy. If only I could convince him that chickens are not toys. More adventures to follow I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Karma and the Puppy   Karma and the Puppy Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:40 pm

heheheh.. see what happens when you try and be a smart buttercup.. heheheheh.. well are you going to put up pics.. ??? Maybe not.. if you want to email me some I can post them for you.. Can't wait to meet the chicken hungry puppers.. lol..
Back to top Go down
night owl

PostSubject: Re: Karma and the Puppy   Karma and the Puppy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:18 am

Off mon tues and wed till 7pm. Taking the dogs and the girls to the shore tomorrow after I get up. Should be able to get some nice pictures there. I don't think he knows how to swim yet. Had quite a restricted life before I got him. Should be fun!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Karma and the Puppy   Karma and the Puppy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:41 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE PUPPERS.................PUPPERS, PUPPERS YA YA YA............special creatures they are...............and everyone gets the one they deserve...........definately a KARMA thing.........hahahahahaha....................... :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi cant wait for the pics.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Karma and the Puppy   Karma and the Puppy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:47 am

Well if you have problems posting the pics let me know.. say hi to Lydia.. such a sweet kid you got there .. I have to stick around the house today for a bit then hopefully bathing Gunnar later.. so I'm tied up here.. and tomorrow I have an ultra sound in the am and going to work after that.. I want the summer off.. the weather is starting to really get nice.. enjoy your day at the shore!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Karma and the Puppy   Karma and the Puppy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Hey Wizzy .. ultrasound ... ARE YA KNOCKED UP?!

Night Owl - did you call the pup Karma?
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Karma and the Puppy   Karma and the Puppy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:09 pm

lol, Joke's on you I guess.
Wonder if that works with horses too?? Hubby's birthday is not till October but Fathers Day is coming soon :)
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Karma and the Puppy   Karma and the Puppy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:11 pm

New puppy!!! That means pictures!!!

Karma and the Puppy 187130

Everything happens for a reason. That puppy probably needed you. :)
Back to top Go down
night owl

PostSubject: Re: Karma and the Puppy   Karma and the Puppy Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:40 am

We played with a couple names but in the end we called him Doyle. Meshes nice with my horse named Finn. I got the pictures as far as photobucket. Stuck there. Will keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma and the Puppy   Karma and the Puppy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karma and the Puppy
Page 1 of 1