Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where the heck is my puppy?????/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

where the heck is my puppy?????/ Empty
PostSubject: where the heck is my puppy?????/   where the heck is my puppy?????/ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:08 am

Sexy...did that man of yours return with my puppy........or do I have to put on my superhero outfit and come thrash the hell out of him?????/
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is my puppy?????/   where the heck is my puppy?????/ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:37 pm

okay okay calm down super Joan.. Puppy is fine.. he will be at your house no later than 1pm and he will be all in one piece I promise.. we discussed bringing him at the tack sale this morning.. lol.. lol!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is my puppy?????/   where the heck is my puppy?????/ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:37 pm

I just got home and your puppy is fine. He's a bit wound up at the moment and the neighbours are probably wanting to strangle him but other than that he's fine. He had a good day of playing, he'll sleep good tonight and be ready for his trip in the morning :D
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is my puppy?????/   where the heck is my puppy?????/ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:31 pm

DEx.. did you sell anymore stuff.. and how did Sarah do selling my stuff.???
Oh I have the measuring Stick in the car..
Joan I have your stuff from Barnmom in the trunk.. don't let me forget to give it to you...
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is my puppy?????/   where the heck is my puppy?????/ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Yeah, sold a bit more, one of the english saddles and other little stuff. Sarah sold one of your blankets and possibly the reins but I'm not sure. The crowd petered off around 2:30 so we were gone by 3.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is my puppy?????/   where the heck is my puppy?????/ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:46 pm

ahem, ahem, ahem.....excuse me ladies, dont want to interupt the commerce part of your day........but what the heck do you mean the neighbours might want to strangle Sam........are these the same neighbours you yourself wish to strangle???/ what was he doing to upset them, where was he, what was going on............crikey......no body tells me nothing and then you just skipped right on over it like I would never notice you wrote it.............. 😕 😕 😕 😕 lol! lol! lol! :flower: :flower: you know I love you guys right???????????
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is my puppy?????/   where the heck is my puppy?????/ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 pm

well joan, since he will be arriving tomorrow, I may has well be honest about Sam.. He is a very bad puppy, he poops on the neighors steps everyday, he dig EVERYTHING, flowers, trees, you name it he digs it... He chews furniture, wooden doors, balcony's, and not only at home, but the neighbors to.. he bites horses in the legs, and in thier face if he can reach, he will even try to eat your car, truck, lawn tracters, anything with rubber tires.. SORRY, I should have told you ahead of time.. he also runs after cars, bicycles or anything else that moves....
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is my puppy?????/   where the heck is my puppy?????/ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:02 pm

lol! Good one Bay-Lee

Quote :
what the heck do you mean the neighbours might want to strangle Sam

He was barking like a nut for about 1/2 an hour. He's super hyper today.

Quote :
are these the same neighbours you yourself wish to strangle???

No, Tom's neighbours. But they can all kiss my a@@ too. Wissy knows why :twisted:.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is my puppy?????/   where the heck is my puppy?????/ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:10 pm

bawahaha.. omg poor Joan.. no one giving you straight answers.. hehehe.. well don't look at me.. I know nothing.. I see nothing.. but I be there tomorrow.. :D
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is my puppy?????/   where the heck is my puppy?????/ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:57 am

Bay Lee........I will get you back girl...when you are not expecting it.......and I have updated the blog, and there are secret passages in there, you have to click on Bein Phadruig.....and that gives a little intro........oooh oh oh...bay lee...remember that one lovely picture of you on the floor with Sam...would you send that one to me so I can put it in the blog(that is if you think its ok)....and as for you two.......I will need to take a picture of each of you with him.....then everyone will know who the heck I'm talking about as we go along in the story..........not that I'm sitting here at 6.30 am just bouncing and singing ...you know, but........HURRY UP :afro: :flower:
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is my puppy?????/   where the heck is my puppy?????/ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:36 am

well Joan I just wanted to have a bit of fun, but none of it was true, Sam is a great dog.. please forgive me.. ❤ ❤
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where the heck is my puppy?????/   where the heck is my puppy?????/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where the heck is my puppy?????/
Page 1 of 1