Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wish Us Luck

Go down 
+14
Freva
Lightning
Loves Color
Tammy
MoonShadow
Ellie*Mae
teekathepony
C4B's
just joan
SexyDexy
lb-ranch
Wissy
RedBaronBPeppy
Simi
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Ladies.... We are on the way to being at the show.. Make sure all you M-Er's stop by and meet Simi and me.. Our stall I think is way down the end of the main Barn, Moody blue will be there and Mare's two ponies also.. Come and say hi! JJ is coming along with Wissy, Sherry will be there with thunder... I might be running around but just keep looking for me.. Can't wait to say hi to you all!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:19 pm

good luck to all!!!

i wish i could be there to cheer you on, and meet everyone of course!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Picking JJ up at Sexy Dexy's house Friday nite.. can't wait.. missin me old purple people eater.. heheheh
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:34 pm

See y'all down there, we'll be pulling in late Fri night. Cant wait to see how much Simi has grown since I last saw her.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Wissy - According to the "The Plan" lol! what time can I expect JJ and you?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:00 pm

xcINDYRELLY.........am stopping in to Trenton to pick up the truck cap......the fella doesnt get home till 5........should take all of 20mins to put on the cap then its high tail for your house....I am figuring 6.30.............I will be sitting however probably in Trenton for several hours........twidling my thumbs.......unless anything changes.............thats what I figure...............maybe I could pick the cap up sunday.........hmmmmmmm.....just wondering out loud............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Have fun all !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Good luck everyone!! Hope you all have fun!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Good luck and have fun!!Take lots of pictures! Or have someone take lots!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Bestof luck to you all...have great show, and a fun time. Be sure some one takes pics for us who can not be there.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Have fun everyone. And don't forget to wear your ME hoodies. Mind you with the weather you've been having that'll be ALL you'll be wearing due to the heat. Good luck to all the competitors. Take LOTS AND LOTS of photos for those of us who live vicariously through you!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Good Luck everyone. Can't wait to meet everyone. I am actually picking up my hoodie there (as far as I know...gotta get in touch with Lightning)
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:02 am

Loves Color got it already to go for you. JJ are you getting a little something from me? I haven't seen hide nor hair of it yet at my barn.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:34 am

Good luck everyone!!!!! I truly wish I could attend to meet everybody and provide a cheering section.....especially for Kid, Simi and Tru. Sue, you have done a wonderful job orgainizing the show and I know the weekend will be a success. Take lots of pics !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:17 am

I will be there at some point on Saturday and Sunday...I might be the "groom/go-fer" for the BO and others from same barn...so will be running around and hopefully will bump into you guys! If it's cool enough we can wear our hoodies!!!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm nervous and excited all at the same time! We will be getting down there with Tru around 2-3ish on Friday. Going to be a big trip for my baby girl!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Good Luck Ladies!!!!!! Have a great time! TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Dexy.. I am leaving here at about 4:30pm and should be at your place by 6 or so.. want me to bring anything???
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:50 pm

I still have your book and you have mine. We should swap them back before we forget. Been over a year as it is lol!

See you then :bigsmiley.png:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:50 pm

haha your right, going to send myself an email right now so I don't forget to put it in my car.. thanks for the reminder.. I certainly would never have thought about it..
Back to top Go down
night owl

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Planning to go Sun. My daughter is showing in her first serious show sat in salmon river sat so I am tied up that day till god knows when. Hope to bump into a few of you there. I'll watch for the hoodies. Next order is when?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wish Us Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Luck   Wish Us Luck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish Us Luck
Page 1 of 1