Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wish us luck!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca

Becca

Wish us luck!! Empty
PostSubject: Wish us luck!!   Wish us luck!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Cowboy & I (with my coach & her horse whiz) just settled in for the night with drink in hand in deerlake (about 8 hours away from St. john's) for our first away from home show!

The boys travelled great, cowboy walked himself on and whiz got on after some encouragement. We arrived around 1:30 and let the boys settle as it was hot this afternoon (32 degrees!!) After it cooled a bit I only did a short ride as he was a gem! ( thank goodness because I am more nervous then him ha ha)

The show starts tomorrow! I will update later tomorrow.. Supposed to rain 15 mm, hope it's all in the morning! Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
tilly

Wish us luck!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish us luck!!   Wish us luck!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:41 am

Hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

Wish us luck!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish us luck!!   Wish us luck!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Cowboy did amazing today!! 4 first 3 seconds and 3 thirds!! It rained for our showmanship but cleared up for our first undersaddle class.. Humid like no other. We are leaving them for the night & leave early tomorrow. Couldn't be happier with my boy!
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

Wish us luck!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish us luck!!   Wish us luck!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Good for you! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wish us luck!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish us luck!!   Wish us luck!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish us luck!!
Page 1 of 1