Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show"

Go down 
+4
teekathepony
Wissy
Sailorgirl
Simi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" Empty
PostSubject: Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show"   Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:58 pm

here is the storey I sent into Horse and Pony Loretta Bucganan wrote most of it and I tweaked some it.. The Pictures are all by Helen Smith and some names are not selled right.. But all in all glad to see it :bigsmiley.png:
Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" 39692_423888538224_507028224_4748975_8247008_n
Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" 38240_423888648224_507028224_4748976_1962790_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show"   Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:38 am

Cool ! I'll be reading my Horse & Pony Magazine I just got in the mail yesterday. :)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show"   Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:47 pm

What an awesome article.. must go get a copy in the am.. Congrats Sue.. you have done a great job.. with lots of help from good people.. hugs for you!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show"   Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:00 am

That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show"   Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:57 am

REALLY WELL WRITTEN.......great review and CONGRATULATIONS to a great TEAM.........WOOOO HOOO
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show"   Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Awesome article... excellent coverage... Congrats!!!

I can't find the magazine Horse and Pony over here... Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" 753790
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show"   Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Great story!! - MS, Agro Co-op carries it, and so does the Riverview Market (I picked up a copy there yesterday)
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show"   Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Awesome article Sue!! I don't think I have ever had my name in any paper or magazine before!! Whoo hoo!!
But seriously really well done! Very proud to be a part of it all! I think we all made an awesome team and I am looking forward to next year, I hope we get even more support , I know that everybody that participated this year were just fantastic!
Keep up the good work!
And Mare better be here next year Lol!!!
I bought my copy on the weekend Lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show"   Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse & Pony " The Apple Blossom Horse Show"
Page 1 of 1