Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!

Go down 
+9
Highlander
Wissy
Ellie*Mae
just joan
MoonShadow
Tammy
Barefoot_Horsegirl
teekathepony
D-Cutch
13 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Empty
PostSubject: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:25 pm

Well I've been pretty crippled up the last few weeks so I think hubby was feeling a little sorry for me... I ended up not being able to take the show puppy I've been working to his first show and no more riding until the baby arrives in October so that ought to drive me completely bonkers...

So hubby spent a good part of Sunday afternoon adjusting harness to fit Belle and Baby... these two gals are something special! This is their third time being worked and keep in mind their babies are held hostage in the barn while they're out working. The boys don't ever hook two completely green horses team...always hook them single first or with a very well trained and tolerant horse but these Fjords seem to take everything in strides and just keep saying, "What's next?"

Here are the girls getting geared up...Baby is on the left and Belle is on the right
The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Fjord1

Belle...
The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Fjord2

Ground driving them as a team first...
The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Fjord3

Trusty sidekick, Lena, following them along...
The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Fjord4

Backing them into the cart...
The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Fjord5

LOL...don't ask me what Belle is doing here...
The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Fjord6

Coming back from their first go round...
The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Fjord7

All smiles...
The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Fjord8

Unhooked and heading back to the barn in one piece! YAHOO!!
The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Fjord10
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:30 pm

Awww how great is that!? They look awesome together!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:55 pm

Oh I love them, what a pretty little team. :)

I must have missed that you were pregnant again, CONGRATS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:32 pm

Awww they are sweet D....
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:15 pm

What an awesome team! You sure got something special when you added these ladies to the herd.

Are you under "house arrest" until the baby arrives?
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:01 pm

WOW, they are beautiful!!!! I loved all the pictures. So how soon before you get to take them out for a ride?

I think I missed the news that you had another baby on the way.... congrats!!!!! How exciting! The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! 775395
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm

sorry to hear you have been incapacitated D.........

the LADIES sure look amazing and Glenn looks like he was having great fun working with them........
so no riding, does that mean no driving (the team or mini) either???????
whatever, please take care of yourself...........and try not to get too depressed about not getting to go penning girl. :hug.gif: :butterflies14.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Slipped that in there pretty slick!! Congratulations! And the team looks great, too!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:00 pm

I can't stop giggling to myself about you calling them "the bananas". I LOVE IT! :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:32 pm

I was wondering when you where going to spill the beans and tell everyone your having a beebee.. heheheh .. did you notice I was very quiet about that information.. lol.. now I can say Congrats!!!!!!!!!
I love those yellow banana's.. heheheh they are something else arent' they..
The breeder I got Gunnar from calls them yellow banana's all the time.. what a great breed for old and young.. they are just so dam quiet and adorable.. didn't I tell you that all along.. I would love to steal that colt you have.. my god he's awesome!!!!!!!!
Now I can't wait for you new baby to come along.. will this be our first ME baby???? Take care of yourself!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Great pic's.They are beautiful together and seem to enjoy pulling the Trap.Congrats to you on the pregnancy.i'm sure you'd be allowed to sit in the trap at least.not nice watching everyone else having fun and not taking part. The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! 847652 The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! 273165
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:42 pm

I too missed the "baby" news, Congrats... :)
the team looks great.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:15 pm

congrats on the little one.

the ponies look great
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:49 am

The girls look good together. They have progressed along so quickly. Gotta love them yellow "Banana" ponies!!!!! Congrats again on your wonderful news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:09 am

what a pretty team of horses..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!   The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bananas Hooked Team....yahoo!
Page 1 of 1