Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does your Easter Meal Consist of?

Go down 
+12
hopeful_farm
just joan
Barefoot_Horsegirl
imarowdyrebel
StraitView G
Caper Cowgirl
SexyDexy
Sailorgirl
lb-ranch
Wissy
Ellie*Mae
D-Cutch
16 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Empty
PostSubject: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Looks like we're going to have Turkey, veggies, and apple pie :D Yehawww!! I so enjoy having my family visit!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:28 pm

hmmmm..roasted a turkey, with no trimmings, I had 4 oz of white meat with 3 cups of mixed veggies, no butter, no gravy.....like the sound of yours better!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Ham and scallops potatos,croquets and peas, and later Chocolate! :albino:
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:34 pm

well..... since no one is home today and hubby is on the road somewhere in the states, and its snowing to beat the band, My big easter meal will probably be mac n cheese or something simple. Hard to feel like cooking for 1.
Bailey has it made, after her easter hunt this morning she's going with the Flads to a family get together where they're expecting 60 people, and tomorrow they said the other half of the family gets together where there will be around 80.
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Was invited to a few turkey dinners/suppers but declined...not that I'm that popular...they must just feel sorry for me..haha. Just wanted a quiet day at home...don't have to get dressed...stay in PJ's all day if I want. Made a stew with pork loin instead of beef...mmmmmmmmmmm...with carrots, turnip, cabbage and potatoes...cross between a stew and boiled dinner. When you live by yerself you can concoct these wonderful hybrid recipes...heh heh...Martha Stewart I'm NOT! But it tastes yummy if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Ham and scalloped potatoes for me too! Yum :bounce:.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Sailorgirl.. you make the most of staying home.. you can choose to go out when you want to or stay home and cook and eat whatever you want..
Can't wait for you to move out this way.. I'll be trying some of the stuff you make up.. sounds delious!

and Dexy..yummmm I love scallop potatoes..
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Wissy...I'm sure your scalloped potatoes are to die for!!! mmmm. Yes byes we'll be a-cooking all kinds of hearty stuff and Acadian stuff in my new kitchen...but we'll have to burn the calories by riding first!!!...well maybe the next day..haha
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Not sure what we are having...Just Michael and I today so it won't be anything special..We had pork roast with trimmings yesterday if that counts...
Back to top Go down
StraitView G

StraitView G

Location : Strait View Stables - Lismore (between Antigonish/New Glasgow)

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:27 pm

I'm embarrased to say....We went to a friends place yesterday and I had a little of everything - seafood chowder, seafood casserole, rice and meatballs, cold meats and cheeses, and a couple cheescake brownies.........THEN for supper (at the inlaws) was ham and potatoes with a chocolate trifle and fruit for dessert. Today I had an omlette for breakfast and yesterdays leftovers! :D
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:56 pm

we had turkey with all the trimmings prepared by my inlaws it was awesome I made desert, cookies and cream, a frozen desert consisting of chocolate wafers with whipped cream between them making a tube then coated with more whipped cream then frozen yummmmm! I went riding this evening and must have burnt off all those colories.... I hope!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Quote :
and Acadian stuff in my new kitchen...

I'll be there to help with the Rappie Pie then. Mmmmmm :bounce:. My dad makes it pretty darn good.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:45 am

SexyDexy wrote:
Quote :
and Acadian stuff in my new kitchen...

I'll be there to help with the Rappie Pie then. Mmmmmm :bounce:. My dad makes it pretty darn good.
I had Rappie Pie for the first time about two weeks ago. My friend Clarice from Claire made us dinner. I liked it but Jason thoughts it was a bit....weird :lol:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 pm

ah, Easter.....not since my mother used to buy me a new coat and hat for chapel on Easter Sunday have I thought of it as an occasion to MAKE A DINNER.......I only DO.......THANKSGIVING AND either Christmas or New years......so only twice a year..........yesterday we had steak sandwiches.........and no pie. :oops:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:07 pm

We had our last home grown turkey, glazed ham, creamed potatoes, carrots, corn, peas, brocoli, turnip, cranberry sauce, fresh rolls, gravy, 2 types of stuffing, with pinapple whip, chocolate triffle and strawberry shortcake for desert..... plus the wine :roll: we sat 14 for dinner and started on pea and turkey soup last night :D
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:13 pm

well I guess I know where to go and where not to go for holiday meals.. so far I'm really liking hopeful farm.. ummmmmm
I'll head to Joans on Thanksgiving.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:32 pm

garlic pork roasted crispy, tatties and neeps....and pumpkin pie for afters! mmmmmmmm....leftovers tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:38 am

We went to Mom's in CB for the weekend. We too had our last homegrown turkey, with potatoes, turnip, carrots, gravy and dressing. Mom's home-made rolls. We had strawberry shortcake for dessert. There was 12 of us at the dinner table.
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:18 am

I had two dinners on Sunday.

Dinner 1 ; Roasted Pork, Roasted Beef, Roasted Turkey - All home grown, turkey was 41 lbs. Corn, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rolls, mushrooms, and KFC. This to feed 30 people. Plus 2 cheese cakes, a chocolate cake and ice cream cake. YUM YUM
All this food was cooked on either the wood stove or a BBQ as our power was out all day. (all the meat was started the night before, so just had to finish on the BBQs)

Dinner 2; steaks, and porkchops, potatoes, and other veggies. Cherry pie, Coconut cream pie, and strawberries with whip cream. there was 11 at this dinner.

TO MUCH food :affraid:
Back to top Go down
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:20 am

No Salt Turkey, No salt dressing, no salt veggies and apple crisp. I think I did very well avoiding salt over the holidays. I am on a no salt diet...my intake is only 1000mg a day. No an easy task.....but my family was very accomodating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your Easter Meal Consist of?   What does your Easter Meal Consist of? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does your Easter Meal Consist of?
Page 1 of 1