Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

soybean meal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rude

rude

soybean meal Empty
PostSubject: soybean meal   soybean meal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:18 pm

anybody familiar with soybean meal...my yearling is a bit ribby..vet recommended this but I know nothing about it?? oh and will it make him hot (don't know what's in it?)
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

soybean meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: soybean meal   soybean meal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:22 pm

We use soya meal as a protein boost for encouraging growth height wise, not a weight builder. With young growing horses you may have to deworm more than you would with an adult horse and get feeds formulated specifically for a growing youngster, higher fat, protein, I also use a grow colt supplement along with 24/7 pasture + hay as needed to supplement pasturage. Another thing with youngsters as they shed/get new teeth they may drop weight temporarily as they're doing this, sometimes if a cap doesnt shed properly they cant chew well so that may need to be checked too.
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

soybean meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: soybean meal   soybean meal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:30 pm

vet says not lacking weight but protein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

soybean meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: soybean meal   soybean meal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soybean meal
Page 1 of 1