Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dog needs home ASAP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

Dog needs home ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: Dog needs home ASAP!   Dog needs home ASAP! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Need to find a home for my 7 month old lab mix, he is house broken but tends to be timid, I tried to socialize him but it didn't seem to help much. I work crazy amount of hours in the road construction field and he is crated way too long now that I am back to work after having the winter off. My husband found him abandoned while he was at work in early Dec. we guessed he was about 6 weeks old at the time. He was very skinny, we had his shots and deworming done but he still needs to be neutered. If anyone can help me out I would soooo appreciate it! If not he will have to go to the SPCA which is a very last resort for me. I am not one to get rid of a dog just because, we had our last dog for 11 yrs before she crossed the rainbow bridge, I just can't bring myself to love this dog like I loved her, he is so different than she was (she just passed away Feb 19th) it's not fair to him. He sleeps at the end of our bed on the floor, he has been kicked by the horses once and now has great respect for them, he likes cats especially tormenting them in a playful way, he is quiet in the house most of the time but has his playful spurts, loves to chase his tail even plants his foot like a reiner and spins! He is approx. 35-40 lbs and shouldn't get much bigger.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Dog needs home ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog needs home ASAP!   Dog needs home ASAP! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:15 am

Check your PM's imarowdyrebel, sent you one a couple days ago.
Back to top Go down

Dog needs home ASAP!
Page 1 of 1