Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 HORSES NEED HOME ASAP - PLEASE HELP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

2 HORSES NEED HOME ASAP - PLEASE HELP Empty
PostSubject: 2 HORSES NEED HOME ASAP - PLEASE HELP   2 HORSES NEED HOME ASAP - PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:01 pm

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

REFERENCES REQUIRED

WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

#1 Tough Talker

AKA "Tuffy"

A couple of years ago I sold a stb to one of my students. She is now looking to find him a new home . Nothing has been done with him for the past two years. He is around 7 years old now. Was previously used in lessons and was a goodwalk/trot lesson horse, and also liked popping over small jumps and going out on the trails. He is a very dark bay, about 15hh, very very cute. His brand says ZM105, registered name is Tough Talker, called Tuffy for short. He is a good boy, and was ridden lots where he was with a previous owner. This past home he has been at he has gotten very spoiled and would need a tune up by an advanced rider to be ridden again by intermediate riders, but he really is a good horse. Very cute and happy-go-lucky and loves people.

#2 The other guy she has is an old TB, about 20 years old, very gentle and would be a good pasture mate. I would hate to see these horses go on the meat truck... but am not sure what is going to happen with the current situation- I don't even know if the board is being paid.

Trailering to be arrange by new home
There is a small fee to relocate this boy. Minimal to save a horse from a bad destiny.

Available for viewing by contacting
Morning Star Acres by responding to this add

I DO HAVE PICTURES OF THE STB.....Let's get teh word out before it is too late...
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/

2 HORSES NEED HOME ASAP - PLEASE HELP
Page 1 of 1