Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today's the day

Go down 
+9
Freva
just joan
SexyDexy
mountaincowgirl
Simi
teekathepony
oldladynewhorse
Bay-Lee
Tammy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:42 am

OK, so I've doused my horse in vodka. Today's the day 574459

Trimmed up what little mane he has (or should I say had). Not a great idea to trim a mane for the first time the night before his debut. Why is it that when you keep trying to just "even it up a bit" you end up with not much left?

Put on his black nail polish. Just have to add the twinkle toes today. I couldn't get the friggin' lid unscrewed last night ...

Printed off the patterns that I have to ride. Now I just have to get them into my brain, which isn't an easy job! Today's the day 989857

The good news is that it's going to be sunny and hot (20) today. Winds out of the south at 40. Katrina's ring has really nice sand in it so my teeth will be pretty darned gritty by the end of the day. Today's the day 641609

Fronie is bringing Kayla down this afternoon after school. It's only going to be a small fun show. There are only 4 riding in it - which leads me to a wee bit of a vent. Around here everyone complains because there "isn't anything going on". So then Katrina goes to the trouble of getting a clinician from Alberta and also incorporating a fun show while he's here. And there are only 4 entries in the fun show and 9 clinic participants. VERY disappointing. So the next time I hear anyone around here complaining that "there's nothing going on" ... Today's the day 965462

Kayla is going to be the ME Roving Reporter for the day (as long as she doesn't chicken out). She HAD her outfit all picked out but keeps changing her mind. So we'll let you know how we do and there will be videos and pictures to follow.

WISH US LUCK !!!!
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:55 am

what a day, good luck to you...
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:04 am

Good luck and have fun!!!

Today's the day 197264
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 am

I wish you all the best of luck! I want lots and lots of pictures!! Sounds like you're going to have a great day for it too!

And I know what you mean about the participation/grumping levels. It's like that in Cape Breton for general public. "There's never anything going on in CB!" and when there's a concert or something different no one goes. *sigh*

Good for you for participating! I'm sure everyone will be jealous and sorry they didn't go when they see how much fun you have!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:50 am

Lots of Luck have a great time....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:57 am

BEST OF LUCK TAMMY!!! You will kick serious buttercup!

Manes grow back, lesson learned! Can't wait to see pictures~
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:13 am

First off, Nobody light a match near Stretch! lol! The ethanol must not work the same on hair as it does on skin. But hey, I'm sure he smells great.

Good luck and have a blast. Wish I had the nerve to enter a fun show.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:39 am

hope I'\m not too late to still be encouraging............both to you and Kayla..............rose the rest of them.......YOU GO OUT AND DO YOUR THING GIRL..........just keep your tune in your head........if Stretch has heard it enough, he will know it better that you........just sit nice and keep out of his way..........as for Kayla.....I'm sure, once she has the first one done....and that should be you.......she will be just trucking along...........tell her to look western............hahah :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Freva

Freva

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Hope you have a blast, Tammy!!!! Can't wait to see our little roving reporter and there wil be plenty of pics too...right????!!!!!!

Today's the day 197264
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 am

I missed this yesterday... so now I am awaiting your results of the day... and the roving reporter.. WHERE IS IT??? IS it HERE yet??
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:56 am

WAITING FOR PHOTO'S AND STORY OF HOW IT ALL WENT....did you guys have fun ????????????????
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:46 am

So? How'd it go????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:18 pm

This sounds like it's gonna be a good story :D
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:28 pm

OMG - I am TOTALLY exhaused and about to hit the hay. Unfortunately our roving reporting spent the show in the horse trailer with her boyfriend! Story attached to that one.

I'll get the energy to write this story tomorrow. All 3 days were a TOTAL blast - I had SO much fun. In a nutshell, here are some of the highlights ...

When you say, "honey can you get Kayla out of the trailer now - she wants to see me ride?" - don't be alarmed by the look people give you.
Do not argue with the judge when he tells you that "left" is the other way!
When dismounting ensure your buttoned shirt CLEARS the horn before attempting to drop to the ground.
Clinging desperately to the front of your saddle while stopping is frowned upon.
Keep the key to the trailer's tack room on your person at all times. Apparently it's harder for children to UNLOCK the door than LOCK it!
Take Fronie's phone away from her BEFORE she sits in the dingy!

Stay tuned and the details will come out tomorrow. And that's JUST the show evening. The clinic days were VERY interesting and entertaining too. Pictures will also accompany the stories if I can get photobucket to cooperate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today's the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day   Today's the day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today's the day
Page 1 of 1