Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!!   Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:49 am

I've been searching for a new saddle for well over a year after having horse fitting issues and serious human comfort issues 'down there' if you get my drift. All of my horses are built like big round barrels so finding a treed saddle wide enough was almost impossible. So, I decided to buy a treeless saddle. It arrived last Thursday and I love it! I got it used (I never would have ordered a purple seat, but I think its growing on me :). The only down side is that now that Jason has tried it all he does is whine when were on a trail ride and he's in the treed saddle, its SO comfortable, and he "wants to be riding on the cloud" LOL. Beauty and Benjamin both seem really happy in it. It has endurance stirrups:

Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! Sensation

Info on the company if anyone is interested, its Canadian made too!
http://www.nickerssaddlery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100&Itemid=183
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!!   Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Now that looks comfortable for both human and beast. Would love to try one. Does it feel like being bareback only with the added feeling of security????
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!!   Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Quote :
Does it feel like being bareback only with the added feeling of security????
No, I wouldn't say bareback....but close I quess. Anytime I rode in a treed saddle my knees, ankles, crotch, and that point where your legs connect to your buttercup would hurt like Bleeding heart afterwards, but none of that now :). Its very stable and secure like a regular saddle. I've only loped a short distance but it seemed good at all gaits. You can feel your horse under you better. You need to use a special pad as well. I got the skito which has memory foam inserts with a wool backing. Are your horses round MS? These types of saddles don't work as well for 'A style' higher withered horses.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!!   Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Very cool indeed! Personally I find my treed saddle uber comfy, but I'd still like to try that out!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!!   Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:38 pm

I LIKE THE PURPLE SEAT! Looks really cool. The saddle looks quite comfy - almost pillow like. Tell hubby that it's only designed for "lady bums" and that if he uses it too much then he'll ruin it! I'd love to see a picture of it on your beast (and I don't mean hubby!)
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!!   Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:51 am

Here are a couple more pics. Don't laugh at my stupid bike helmet or clothing!

Before heading out last night. It was so beautiful, we were riding until 10pm!
Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! FirstDayofSummer314

Me and Beauty
Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! FirstDayofSummer315

Again
Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! FirstDayofSummer316

Last edited by Barefoot_Horsegirl on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!!   Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:53 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!!   Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rave *NEW* to me Saddle!!!
Page 1 of 1