Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old

Go down 
+5
Highlander
just joan
Tammy
Loves Color
Tie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tie

Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Empty
PostSubject: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:46 am

Here is our gorgeous girl Cidra. She is 5.5 months old in these pictures. She is attending her first show the weekend of July 3rd in Nova Scotia (German Shepherd speciality) so we'll see how that goes.

Anyway here is Questbest's Eye Candy better known as Cidra.

Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Cidra3June2010029-1

Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Cidrajune2010033-1

Last edited by Tie on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:48 am

Beautiful dog. Good luck at the show.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Lovely young lady. Good luck at the show!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Oh Tie, she is lovely.....such great form.......LOADS OF LUCK in the show girl. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Thank you.

Joan she is a natural at this stacking thing and stands thsere with her little head up just like a little princess. She is so cute. :)
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:43 am

Beautiful dog and a gorgeous name to boot.Cidra,i love it.I love Shepards anyways,so intelligent and kind.Wish you lots of luck in th show. :dog006.gif:
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:04 am

She is a beauty, and I too love her name. Good luck at the show, and be sure to take pics you can share with us.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:03 am

What a lovely little lady!!! She has beautiful expression!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Thanks again everyone.

I like names that mean something. Cidra means "star like" and our German Shepherd boy Argus - Argus means "vigilant guardian". I find both names suit our guys.

I will try to get pictures at the show.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Beautiful girl!

There were lots of GSDs at the show I attended here on the Island. Keep us posted on her results and try to get a few pictures!! Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures. We leave tomorrow - just bathed Cidra and my nerves are starting to kick in. Not good!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:16 pm

I love her registered name very cute!! And I have a question - what is the purpose for having them stand in that stance for show? What is it supposed to represent? It always looks so awkward to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Different breeds have different ways to stack and this happens to be the way for a German Shepherd. Actually both of our Shepherds stack themselves naturally. They can be out running and stop and will stand in this stance and hold it naturally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old   Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our German Shepherd Pup Cidra - 5.5 months Old
Page 1 of 1