Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The German Invasion!

Go down 
+2
Freva
teekathepony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
teekathepony

teekathepony

The German Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: The German Invasion!   The German Invasion! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 pm

I just wanted to say that I'll catch up with you all next week -- my German is here (German exchange student who stayed with us in 03/04 and we've been friends since. She's a bridesmaid!) and I won't be online much. Wish me luck this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: The German Invasion!   The German Invasion! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:21 am

Enjoy the company of "your German". Best wishes for this weekend!!! Hope you and your groom have a wonderful, memoriable wedding day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: The German Invasion!   The German Invasion! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 am

BEST WISHES

GOOD LUCK

CONGRATULATIONS

AND BON VOYAGE

YOU AND JOHNNY ARE GOING TO HAVE AN AMAZING LIFE TOGETHER.

:congratulation :congratulation :congratulation :congratulation :good_luck_grap :good_luck_grap :good_luck_grap The German Invasion! 847652 The German Invasion! 847652 The German Invasion! 847652 The German Invasion! 43238 The German Invasion! 43238 The German Invasion! 43238
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: The German Invasion!   The German Invasion! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:23 am

Have a great week! I'm looking forward to hearing the stories once you get a chance to give us an update. HAVE FUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: The German Invasion!   The German Invasion! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:39 am

Have a great week, enjoy your wedding and remember to do what you want to do!!! It's your day. Today is my 7th wedding anniversary with my current husband. I also have been married 3 times and I have found my keeper. It took 2 tries though. It is also my son's 2nd wedding anniversary today (yup we share the same date).

:congratulation The German Invasion! 847652
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: The German Invasion!   The German Invasion! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Wishing you and Johnny all the best. I hope you have wonderful, stress free wedding day.
The German Invasion! 730545 The German Invasion! 744977 The German Invasion! 806317

lol! WE SHALL ALL REQUIRE PICTURES!!! lol... The German Invasion! 590471
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The German Invasion!   The German Invasion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The German Invasion!
Page 1 of 1