Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The good, the bad and the ugly!!

Go down 
+2
Loves Color
MoonShadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

The good, the bad and the ugly!! Empty
PostSubject: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:56 pm

The GOOD!
The vet was here today to do the teeth floating, needles, sheath cleaning and all round physicals. First off everyone is in great shape, Shadow is not too fat, as I though he might be, and Eko does indeed have a good sized testicle on him, but appears to be healthy, and Ikeda's lungs are clear as a bell! All look to be in great condition as well. Shadow can be a nightmare to vet, as he is a smart lad, and has figured out all the tricks, but today he was on his best behavior, the vet tranqued him intramuscular, left him and went on to do Eko, then by the time Eko was finished, Shadow was quite stoned, and she was able to do the tranq by vein. Worked out perfect. SO they all have shiny smooth teeth and sheaths, and Ikeda even had her utter cleaned.
Normally I assist with tongue holding etc. BUT..here's the bad,....some how I have damaged my right knee, and it has been swollen and painful since Tuesday.. :36_1_38[1].gif I can hardly haul my buttercup around. So Greg stepped up to the bat and helped her out. I was able to hand things over the fence..lol.. So at least I felt like I was doing some good.
I'm getting quite annoyed at my knee.. its amazing how much we depend on our joints to work for us. I have limited motion range due to the swelling, I have been treating it will rest, ice, and advil. I had hopped to see some improvement by now.. NADA.. The good, the bad and the ugly!! 570740 but its not any worse, so I guess that's a good thing.

In the last couple of weeks we found a farm in NS that we liked and have put a bid on it. Took some time, but we, the buyers and they the sellers have come to an agreement. The offer is conditional of selling this place, but we have to have it sold by the end of August for the bid to still be good.

We have decided to go a different route in selling, we are changing to a real estate agent, but I have to be able to get the house show worthy and clean for pictures, and with this freaking knee I can not get the work done. I so hope I will be at least mobile by the end of the weekend, so we can get this party started!!! My house has been for sale for a year now... what are the chances it will sell in the next couple of months... so if any of you out there have some extra good luck, healing vibes.or what ever.. Please please send them our way.. Even better if you know anyone who wants to live in beautiful PEI.. sent THEM my way!

So there is THE GOOD, THE BAD, and I'm ugly! :funny face:
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Positive thoughts on the house selling, maybe the agent will be the trick you needed.

Hope the knee gets better quick.

Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Glad to hear the horses are happy and healthy and Shadow behaved well.

Not so glad to hear about your knee,maybe you twisted it or sprained without being aware of it.Hope your feeling better soon.

Now for the house,I am SENDING OVER LOTS OF IRISH LUCK AND FEEL GOOD VIBES. After waiting over a year to try and sell your house you and Greg really need a break.I'm crossing everythng that can be crossed without injury to myself that the real estate agent can work there magic for you.BEST OF LUCK,AM ROOTING FOR YOU. :36_1_67[1].gif The good, the bad and the ugly!! 55920 :111get_well_so The good, the bad and the ugly!! 995877
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:33 am

Thanks gals, I realy appreciate the vibes.. they must be working, because today my knee is not as swollen, and doesn't hurt as much. Keep the vibes a commin'!

Heres some more good news... My brothers wife gave birth to twins last night. A boy and a girl. I don't know the weights yet, as they were a month premature.. so both are under 5 lbs. As of now, both are breathing on their own with out assistance.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Congrats on the babies! And glad to hear that all your critturs vetted well! Good luck on the farm purchase/sale....do you have pics of the farm you are looking at?
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Well Diana, they say good things happen in 3's.You got the 1st-Your knee's getting better.2nd-You got wonderful news about your sister in law having twins.Now for the 3rd and most important -selling your home and begining a new life in NS.You guys really deserve for this to happen,SO, am still sending you Postive vibes across the waters.Very best of LUCK. The good, the bad and the ugly!! 849652 The good, the bad and the ugly!! 586984 :bigsmiley.png: The good, the bad and the ugly!! 184686 -Hope you'll see this pretty soon.X
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:34 pm

Thanks Bernadette!! I appreciate all the vibes comming from that Emerald Island!!!

I do have pics Elle* Mae.. since you asked I"ll post some. Its a 3 bedroom home, with 2 baths, it has not been decorated since the 70's, but that's okay, cause I love to decorate... the bones of the house is in excellent condition. It has an attached 2 car garage, and an office. There is 2 barns one is a pig barn, with low ceilings, so unless we got minis its not alot of use to us. The other is a lot bigger barn, and has water and electricity. It was used for cows, so we would have to remove some of the stantions ( SP).. But there is one part of the barn that would work perfect as a huge run -in... There is approx 7 acres of land. I am trying not to get too excited yet.. we have to secure financing, insurance, and most of all sell this place. But at least I can dream for a while.
So here are the pictures.
This is the land;
The good, the bad and the ugly!! IMG_2406
The good, the bad and the ugly!! IMG_2407
The good, the bad and the ugly!! IMG_2408
The good, the bad and the ugly!! IMG_2442
The land is bordered by a river..in the last pic if you look closely you can see a lama owned by the neighbour down where the river is. He saw Greg walking around and came over to check him out..lol..
Here are the barns:
The pig barn
The good, the bad and the ugly!! IMG_2439
The all purpose barn from various angles.. its is sort of L shaped.
Front
The good, the bad and the ugly!! IMG_2443
left side
The good, the bad and the ugly!! IMG_2437
Back..this is the part that I would use as the run- in. And it leads directly to the pasture land.
The good, the bad and the ugly!! IMG_2413

Now for the house.... notice I have my priorities straight..lol..
Front
The good, the bad and the ugly!! IMG_2429
Drive way side with attached garage and office
The good, the bad and the ugly!! IMG_2448
Back side,, off laundry room and ground floor bath
The good, the bad and the ugly!! IMG_2433
Left side of house
The good, the bad and the ugly!! IMG_2431
I also have inside pics, but I'll wait to post those , if we get the property. Some before and after shots..lol..
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:35 am

Wow,Diana,it look's like a beautiful spot,and you have a river running though it.The barns look great.The house is gorgeous,the roof and outside of the house look in good condition.And the land,nice and open,i'm sure Eko,Shadow and Ikeda would give it the stamp of approval.I can see why your trying to contain your excitement, 7 acre's,sounds like just the right amount.Knowing me i'd just buy it after seeing those pic's.Wow,Wow,Wow.... :horse32.gif: The good, the bad and the ugly!! 43238 :frogs6.gif:
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:56 am

Thanks Amanda... Its so hard not to get too excited. We start all the calling today, to get all our ducks in a row.

This place is located in our home town... actually in the town.... its just a 2 min walk to a store and bus station.. :lizard3.gif:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:10 am

I know I've driven past that place before. Is it towards Collingwood or the other way?

I really hope your realtor can get your place sold in time. Fingers crossed :bigsmiley.png:
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:30 am

Thanks SEXY.. Me TOO!!

It is actually in the Town limits... on Lower Main street. All the years I lived there I thought it was just another house on the street, I didn't know that there was a huge farm behind the house. They are sub dividing the property.. it is a whole lot bigger than what we are looking at purchasing. I even went to school with one of the sons who grew up there, we were class mates for all of highschool.. funny how life works sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:36 am

Wow, its awesome! I thought you and Greg were looking to downsize, but its bigger then your place in PEI. I love the barns. The horses are going to love all the grass for grazing. Fingers and toes crossed that your place on PEI sells FAST.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:45 pm

In essence, even though there is more land... it is still downsizing from what we are living in now, as far as monetary value of the properties. Barns, unless someone wants one, are not considered an asset when your selling, they can be more of a hindrance.. up keep involved ..etc.

Ideally we were looking for a smaller house than that one, but that house is still way smaller than this one we are living in now. We also wanted something very close to town, as I don't drive. This is ideal as it is right in town.

But could be all a mute point, alot of ducks to get in a row... and some of those ducks, might just be too hard to grasp. But no harm in trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly!!   The good, the bad and the ugly!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The good, the bad and the ugly!!
Page 1 of 1