Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dog Show Pictures

Go down 
+2
Highlander
D-Cutch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Dog Show Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Dog Show Pictures   Dog Show Pictures Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm a little slow at getting these uploaded but I thought I'd share the few I took anyway...

I competed in my first dog show on the 19th and 20th of June here on PEI. It was a different experience for sure... a bit more waiting around than I am accustom to but great fun all the same!

I was really happy with the pup I was showing - he minded his manners and Brittany actually handled him outside the ring all day Sunday... he has such a nice temperament.

A few random dogs...
Dog Show Pictures 003

Dog Show Pictures 007

Dog Show Pictures 009

Dog Show Pictures 024

Dog Show Pictures 023

Dog Show Pictures 038

Some of the dogs that gals I was with were showing....
Dog Show Pictures 046

Dog Show Pictures 035

Dog Show Pictures 022

Dog Show Pictures 019

A couple Newfie shots Dog Show Pictures 368450
Dog Show Pictures 004

Dog Show Pictures 006

AND the main man Cutter Dog Show Pictures 368450 Dog Show Pictures 368450
Dog Show Pictures 013

Dog Show Pictures 017
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Highlander

Highlander

Dog Show Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Show Pictures   Dog Show Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:15 am

Ahhhh,it's great to see pic's of different breeds of dogs.There all gorgeous,love the Doberman's and the newfies.Your dog is very pretty,unusal markings and he even has spots on his nose. Thanks for sharing. :dog006.gif: :dog006.gif: :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Dog Show Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Show Pictures   Dog Show Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:00 am

GREAT PICTURES!!! All the dogs are so lovely! Thanks so much for sharing those. Was there any beagles???
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Dog Show Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Show Pictures   Dog Show Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:49 am

Cutter is growing up to be one beautiful boy! How did he do?

I think those are Manchester Terriers Bernadette. Are any of them Mersey dogs D-Cutch? We have an accomplished Manchester breeder in Sackville.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Dog Show Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Show Pictures   Dog Show Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Opps Barefoot_horsegirl,sure got that wrong.They do look very similar to Dobermans,the dark coat and tan markings.I've never heard of Manchester Terriers,are they bred mostly in Canada? Dog Show Pictures 965462
Back to top Go down
Tango

Dog Show Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Show Pictures   Dog Show Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Was this a CKC show? I didn't think Aussie were recognized CKC? But it has been ten years since we had our Aussie.

My daughter so wanted a St. Bernard, I really gave it some thought, but I just don't think we can fit one in this house lol. Might as well get a mini, at least they (in theory) live in the barn.

Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Dog Show Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Show Pictures   Dog Show Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:25 pm

The dogs that look a bit like Dobermans are actually German Pinschers.

I can't say with 100% confidence there were/weren't any Beagles because there were some dogs that look like Beagles but some of the breeds send me for a loop because in my mind they look a lot like another breed... German Pinschers, Manchesters and Dobermans are a good example of a couple breeds that all have many similarities.

Aussies are recognized by CKC - Cutter took some Reserve in breed but didn't receive any points towards his championship. The judges told me as he matures he would have easily won the class but at the moment he simply is not "masculine" enough to finish against full grown females which I understand completely. He only just reached showing age so lots of maturing to do yet! He also needs his nose to finish pigmenting - it should be completely black by the time he is 1 year old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tammy

Dog Show Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Show Pictures   Dog Show Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Thanks for sharing the photos. What beautiful dogs. Cutter looks just as sweet as ever. Is he still barking? And tell him that he WILL look like a man and get those damn points - once he isn't a baby anymore! Do they divide the classes into age categories? I know absolutely NOTHING about showing dogs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dog Show Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Show Pictures   Dog Show Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog Show Pictures
Page 1 of 1