Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME...............

Go down 
+4
FIREBUG
mountaincowgirl
Loves Color
just joan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME............... Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME...............   EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME............... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:37 am

now its time to catch up on everything you guys were up to..................... :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME...............   EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME............... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:05 am

Hope you had a great time with your family JJ.
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME...............   EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME............... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 am

Welcome back .... We have been behaving... I promise!

lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME...............   EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME............... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:02 am

why would that even come out of your mouth MCG????? hhhhh,mmmmmm sounds suspiciously like BS.....hahaha..gotta go hunt stuff up.......and even with the extra helicopter ride and them losing my dad at the airport yesterday........it was an absolutely wonderful visit.....it wont happen like that ever again........so we all SUCKED UP EVERY SECOND WE HAD........... :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME...............   EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME............... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:23 am

For being in the outbacks of Cape Breton, you certainly don't live a quiet life at all. Glad
everything worked out for you and your family. It seems it might be time for you to
take a day to relax.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME...............   EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME............... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:54 pm

I haven't even had a chance to keep everyone updated on the events at Peetree Junction. Once the company leaves I'll get more computer time and be able to tell a few stories and post a few pictures. I MISS EVERYONE !!!!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME...............   EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME............... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:29 am

You know WE are always here for you Joan - don't be lonely EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME............... 757770 - I so glad you had a great visit at home with your family (other than the scare with Tanya!) Can't wait for your stories Tammy lol!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME...............   EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME............... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 am

Well, I'm glad to hear you made the most of it. And I just ditto Ellie*Mae, we're all here for you!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME...............   EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME............... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 am

Your still there Joan,that's all that counts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME...............   EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME............... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME...............
Page 1 of 1