Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well I'm home...

Go down 
+2
just joan
naughty by nature
6 posters
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: well I'm home...   well I'm home... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:07 am

Just got home for Las Vegas today it was amazing there. it was beautiful the whole time we where there. there was soooo much to do that we didn't get it all in but did get to go on a helicopter tour of the strip. I went shopping,was kinda disapointed with the tack shops that i could find they where really small and didn't have alot of stuff but oh well. I did go to a great western clothing and boot store and got some really great new shirts there and a cowboy hat. I got Target a wicked new halter (I'm not saying what it looks like everyone has to wait till the pictures are posted tomorrow). we got to see the water show at bellagio which was amazing. we went to a couple different hotels and went to the hoover dam. I'll post the pictures tomorrow.

I had a horrible time flying though well not really the flying part but the air ports. I was body searched at the air port in vegas for no reason even the girl that did it didn't know why they wanted it done. then in toronto I messed up my claims form and ended up having to go to some search department where they went threw my luggage taking everything out (including my dirty underwear) and putting everything on the counter for everyone to see it was so embarresing. We were also almost late for our flight to ns because of this I was almost in tears by the time we were ready to board the plane. Needless to say it was a good trip but I don't want to fly again for awhile.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well I'm home...   well I'm home... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:54 am

hey there welcome back..........bodysearching cavity searching etc hhhhmmmm, not fun and yup embarassing.......sure glad the rest of your trip was fun......waiting for the pix!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well I'm home...   well I'm home... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:13 am

Welcome home :) Glad to hear the weather was so cooperative!! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
~TC~

well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well I'm home...   well I'm home... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:33 am

I haven't flown much..but have had bad experiences too...
I don't know why they have to be so mean at the security checks... Making people rush, shoving your bags through, making you scamble to get your belts and shoes back on... no respect for what you may have in your carry-ons, like cameras and anything else breakable which is the whole REASON you take them on your carry-ons. :evil:

They are just being jerks, because they can, as far as I am concerned.

As for the search....not near as bad as your's but when we went to the "Ellen Show" in LA, they haul everything out of your purse and bags... Just as bad as the airport... lol
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well I'm home...   well I'm home... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 pm

NbyN, welcome home again, glad you had a great time and the weather was good for you, however unhappy about your experiences at the air port, maybe you should do a length letter to them, and explain as normal young customer they should have some essense of compassion and respect towards their customers, I know they have a tight security but really to they have to go that far and what the heck did the suspect..
Oh well maybe your next trip will be better!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well I'm home...   well I'm home... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:47 am

Sounds like a great trip; but, that airport stuff sounds horrible. Can't wait to see the halter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well I'm home...   well I'm home... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well I'm home...
Page 1 of 1