Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
just joan
Simi
Wissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!!   Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:29 am

We moved into our new place on Sat.. omg what a day.. and it poured raining.. umm think it's been raining ever since.. I was so tired I got sick .. but better now. Most things are put away.. no pictures hung yet but at least the furniture is in place and all the freaking boxes are unpacked.. omg we had tons and tons of boxes.. Because we have tons of stuff.. yes stuff.. and that's after tons of stuff left .. sold or just thrown out.. Almost 20 yrs in the same house and we collected a lot .. The people we sold the house to are a young couple with no stuff.. hahahah.. wonder how long it will take them to fill the place..
Anyhoo.. all is well, I'm still tired but at least I can rest at home now and not running around like a crazy person. ..
Oh did I mention our new place is awesome, we have a lot more room then I thought.. it has the same square footage of living space our house did.. except the shed is just a tad bit to small .. going from a 32x24 garage to a 8x10 shed.. wasnt' easy.. we may have to do something about that one.. lol..
We have all new appliances, all new flooring through out and painted fresh, and a few pieces of new furniture to add.. so we are very happy.. and very comfortable.. little lawn to mow.. no more 3 hrs to mow.. yeehaw.. no more plowing big yard in winter, no more lugging salt down the stairs for the water softner.. no more septic field and well to worry about.. city freaking water with tons of pressure.. we have a nice deck with woods all behind us, and a soon to be put up gazebo..
AND the biggest news of all............ Wissy has finally come out of from hiding under the bed.. she's still a bit nervous and runs for cover if she hears a noise she doesn't know.. but at least she's out.. next is to move her litter box out of the bedroom.. thank god.. and her food dishes to the kitchen.. Ya for Wissy..

Friday nite Firebug and I are headed to the valley for a glorious weekend with Bowie and all our friends at the Saddle club.. can't wait .. see you all there tomorrow nite.. yeehaw..

Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!!   Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:15 am

Congrats girl! I am so Happy for you......
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!!   Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:58 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!!   Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Must be good to finally have it done with. I thought you were moving on the 5th so was wondering what took you so long with updates.

In no time Wissy will be sitting in the windows watching all the new things around her. Meet any of the neighbours yet?

Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!!   Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:00 am

RIGHT ON GIRL!!!! See you tomorrow!!! I'll be there riding, broken finger and all!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!!   Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:06 am

Debby.. broken finger??? hehehe.. that's what you get for sticking your finger where it doesn't belong... lol
Az.. yes I met both neighbours on either side both retired and very nice.. NO kids.. bonus..
so quiet there, at night it's just like being in the woods somewhere.. so used to all the traffic at our old place I can't believe how quiet this place is.. so far so good. and yes Wissy is finally looking out the windows but only at night.. she's wondering all around the place now.. :cat001.gif: and is finally talking to us.. lol... her food is now moved to the kitchen .. litter box is next to move out of the bedroom to the spare room.. :cats17.gif:

9.5 hrs.. we will be Greenwood bound with ponies.. can't wait.. god it's good to have things back to NORMAL .. :bigsmiley.png:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!!   Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:11 am

yeah........have a great time............PLEASE LICK EVERYONE FOR ME.......... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!!   Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:01 am

Congrats Wissy,so pleased for you. Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!! 912700 Don't forget. :congratulation
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!!   Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 am

So glad to hear that you are finally settled in your new digs...Iagree with bernadette...we will definitely need some pics when you get a spare moment or two. Poor Wissy Cat....she sounds like the poster child for a true fraidy cat...it is nice that she is beginning to de-stress. Sounds like a lovely spot...congratulations. Have a super horsey weekend!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!!   Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally.. we are Moved!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1