Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gunnar update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar  update Empty
PostSubject: Gunnar update   Gunnar  update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:49 am

As most of you know Gunnar is on PEI at the vet college... he's seeing Dr. Duckett this morning at 10am
Sarah (TE) is with him for I'm stuck at work.. :(
We are determined to find out the reason for all his colics.. I've spent a small fortune on yellow pony or should I say gold pony now.. trying to figure out why he colics so often. Hopefully now we will get some answers.. He coliced the last two weekends in a row and we've racked our brains trying to find a common denominator.. no luck.. So he's been slightly under the weather for the past week.. But this morning Sarah tells me he was great this morning.. he was turned out in the indoor arena and went burning around there like crazy.. ate his breaky and away to the vets they went.. no news yet.. but will update asap..
Now we are not sure how long he will be there, but if you guys know of anyone coming our way from PEI that could possibly bring him home that would be great..

Last edited by Wissy on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Gunnar  update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar  update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Mariea, they may have to keep him till he colics again.........just so they can SEE what is going on, I know you already know this , but just dont go thinking he will be coming right back............sorry......... Gunnar  update 757770 or on the other hand.........maybe they just lay HANDS on him and know........Horse Whispering.........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

Gunnar  update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar  update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:03 pm

fingers crossed girl they find out whats going on with your boy hugs babes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar  update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar  update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:31 pm

oh don't think they will keep him til he colics again .. it can happen tomorrow or next month.. no pattern and no reason
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar  update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar  update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Just heard from Sarah. .. no news yet.. but she said he's like a toy to the students they can do anything to him.. they love him.. and he tried to eat the ultra sound.. oh great ..he really wants me broke.. Gunnar  update 900770
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Gunnar  update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar  update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Wissy - Gunnar is in great hands there - I've heard nothing but good things about Dr. Duckett....I know he is in the bestest place, hopefully they'll get to the bottom of this for you!!!!! Without you having to sell the farm :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar  update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar  update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:38 am

I think the farm needs to go.. heheheh... donations anyone!.. kidding.. Gunnar's getting scoped this morning.. he's still anemic and they are wondering why.. all other tests normal.. ummmm
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Gunnar  update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar  update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:29 am

brick by brick my friend...........they will eliminate and then decide........hahaha...he will be more than a ONE TRICK PONY by the time he comes home.................. Gunnar  update 757770 Gunnar  update 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar  update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar  update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 pm

oh he's gonna learn tricks alright and I'm charging admission.. to pay for him.. lol.. scope done, nothing.. nada.. all clear.. that's a good thing.. but wtf... anyhoo the vet called me and explained a bunch of stuff.. so home he comes soon.. if we get a ride or he may be living with Dominica and Glenn.. lol...
my whole vet bill was a tad bit more than one colic call here.. go figure.. he colics again and I'm taking him to the Island.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gunnar  update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar  update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunnar update
Page 1 of 1