Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where are the pictures of Gunnar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

where are the pictures of Gunnar Empty
PostSubject: where are the pictures of Gunnar   where are the pictures of Gunnar Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Come on Wissy, where are the pictures of your boy from Can-am, i was upset we could not be there, but next year is a definite..... did you have a good weekend??????????
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: where are the pictures of Gunnar   where are the pictures of Gunnar Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:02 pm

I'm wondering the same thing....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: where are the pictures of Gunnar   where are the pictures of Gunnar Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 pm

I'm home but my computer is sick.. I got a friggin virus.. it started in facebook.. seems my computer sent it to everyone on my friends list too.. so sorry if anyone got it.. I think it came from Zoey.. she had it first and had computer problems too.. poor Zoey and me.. seems our computers passed it all around.. so I will have to take this dam think apart tonight and get in for repairs.. sorry I don't think I can post pics right now..
We had fun.. I'm exhausted for I don't sleep well away from home and my knee really bothered me.. cement walking.. grrrrrrrrrrrr..
Gunnar was mostly good.. he ended up only to doing one Extravagansa one day.. Friday.. he sat out the rest.. he was having issues again with all the clapping.. but he did excel nicely in the trail challenge that was held.. he loves that stuff.. anything to keep him thinking.. a few clinics and a lesson on handling the clapping.. and his emotions .. all in all he did well..
As soon as I get this computer working properly I'll post pics.. and I'm off to Greenwood this weekend for a clinic with Bowie.. just Firebug and I with Amos and Gunnar, TE(Sarah) is taking a break and working on school work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where are the pictures of Gunnar   where are the pictures of Gunnar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where are the pictures of Gunnar
Page 1 of 1