Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC

Go down 
+2
oldladynewhorse
Tammy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC Empty
PostSubject: GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC   GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:22 am

Hey Gang!

Skipper and I went to the Pink Ribbon horse show on Saturday and had an absolute ball. We entered barrels, keyhole and pole bending. Here's the link to the videos. I'll post the whole story later on tonight. Lord Gord is waiting outside for me to do some "yard work" (ie: picking up dog poop!)

You have to click on the picture and then it'll take you to photobucket to see the video. Get ready to laugh!

GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC Th_Keyhole
GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC Th_BarrelRacing
GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC Th_PoleBending
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC   GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:59 am

My Pretty Pony did great!! Love the pink puffy jacket, you look like the female Michelin Man!!! :animal-smiley-

:k2545383.jpg:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC   GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:53 pm

I was puffy but oh, so warm. I picked up the jacket on Friday night while doing groceries at Dominion. It's one of those coats in a bag and just happened to be the right colour so I bought it. Best move I've ever made. It was really cold on Saturday but the jacket was so warm (the wind couldn't get through it) that I wore only a tank top underneath it. Other people were dressed in as many jackets as they could find, plus horse blankets, etc. I LOVE my pink puff - and I won't get lost in the snow!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC   GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:00 pm

Skipper was givin' er as much as a chubby pony can lol! That looks like it was a blast.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC   GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:55 am

Tammy - I really enjoyed those videos! What a treasure he is!!! Looks like you had a blast, and for a good cause too :butterflies2.g
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC   GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:02 am

I WAS SCREAMING THE WHOLE WAY FOR ALL 3 VIDEOS................GET UP, GET UP GET UP........GOOOO TAMMMMMMY, GOOOO, NOW HOME...............PUSH THAT SKIPPER.............WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC   GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:40 am

anddddddd the PINK PONY STOLE THE SHOW.. HEHEHEH I love that pony.. Great job Tammy.. I would have hooted and hollared like Joan but watched it at work.. I was still yelling inside though.. .. wonderful video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC   GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAMES AT THE PINK RIBBON CLASSIC
Page 1 of 1