Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ARGH!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Tammy
MoonShadow
D-Cutch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

ARGH!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ARGH!!!!!!!!   ARGH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:26 am

I am so sick of sitting in the house!@#!@#@!

November 9th really can't come soon enough... I know I shouldn't wish my life away but I'm missing all this beautiful fall riding weather. It is probably going to be bitterly cold starting November 9th! LOL and YES, I know I sound like a 12 year old!!!!!

THEN to add to my frustration just got a call this morning asking if we'd go round up cattle at the community pasture because they can't get them in - HERE I SIT... free rein to chase a pile of wild cattle ?!?!? That is like ultimate fun in my books!!

Alright so with all that complaining done... you should all be posting your fall riding pictures so I can live through others ARGH!!!!!!!! 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

ARGH!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!!!!!!!   ARGH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:22 am

I'm so sorry you are penned in the house... it's gotta suck! With the unusual weather we have had this year, it might be possible that the weather will still be fit for riding when you can break loose!

Was the cattle round up, down my way... I know of someone who has 22 cows roaming around her property, and they are not interested in going home. Her horses are all english, and not keen on cows.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

ARGH!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!!!!!!!   ARGH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:43 pm

You must be going off your head! I can just imagine the path that is worn around the house from your pacing. And OF COURSE all the fun will be happening while you're under house arrest. I'm sure you'll more than make up for it once you get "sprung"!

So far our fall has been very nice - and hopefully yours will continue to be so. Stay sane and we'll do our best to entertain you!
Back to top Go down
mypony

ARGH!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!!!!!!!   ARGH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Well let me see if I can help you out. Horses are gross and they might put boogers on you when they sneeze. This weekend it was cold, raining and windy, no fun to be on a horse.

That is all I can come up with... oh and horses step in their own poo. GROSS!

Maybe when you can ride again, you and Glenn can come over and go for a trail ride on the beach (we will have to bundle up nice and warm!)

Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

ARGH!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!!!!!!!   ARGH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 pm

At least we could provide you with some entertainment while chasing the small fugitive today :P
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

ARGH!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!!!!!!!   ARGH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Ok so look at it this way.. your warm and toasty .. instead of cold and damp in the barn.. and your clothes are staying cleaner longer.. means less laundry.. how's that.. hang in there girl.. soon enough you'll be out and about and putting in tons of time in the barn ..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

ARGH!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!!!!!!!   ARGH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:55 am

the mind can be a wonderful thing.......but even better,,,,,,,hook up your computer to a camera in the barn and you can at least watch what is going on........I'm with Wissy on the less laundry bit , but counting down the days just makes it seem that much longer........be productive.....make yourself something new , chaps, or a really comfy bra.......or braid yourself some new reins.......well, you probably have way more important things to actually do but sometimes doing something ONLY FOR YOU can help........it really wont be that long till you are out chasing those cows and enjoying the outdoors. ARGH!!!!!!!! 757770 ARGH!!!!!!!! 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

ARGH!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!!!!!!!   ARGH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:47 am

It's pissing down rain here today so you ain't missin' nuttin' honey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ARGH!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!!!!!!!   ARGH!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARGH!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1