Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im getting another tattoo Saturday

Go down 
+7
Sooke
Caper Cowgirl
Purple Chaps
just joan
Wissy
Simi
Bay-Lee
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Im getting another tattoo Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Yep, Im getting a tattoo of Bay-Lee on my leg......... Im so addicted to tattoo's.....
I cannot wait for it to be done,
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Congrats girl I have 4 of them i love them!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:31 pm

I want one!!!!!!!!!!! but I'm a wissy!!! 👅
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:39 pm

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS would I have thought you would have tattoo's Bay Lee :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Purple Chaps

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:13 pm

They are addictive!! I have 4 and want more!
I convinced hubby he needs some too! :face:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:46 pm

I have 2 and can't wait to get more....However the next time I go I am having my 1st tattoo covered...It was a black panther on my shoulder...However after 9 years it now looks like a monkey..I kid you not..A FREAKIN MONKEY...

Can't wait to see pics BayLee
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:42 pm

I'm so glad someone else find them addictive. I have one, and am looking for an artist in Sydney area to get another. I have it all drawn up already. Wissy, you can come with me and be brave! (I'll even hold your hand if you don't tell anybody...)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:54 pm

I WANNA SEE YOUR MONKEY CC!!!!! :lol:

Sooke the only way I'd get a tattoo is if Joan gives me some of her meds and it knocks me out.. or........... if I can find a bit of the wacky stuff.. 👅
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:21 pm

I will show you my monkey tomorrow evening...

(That sounds perverted doesn't it...hahahahah)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:23 pm

❤ oh ya!!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:57 am

just dont start showing your wrinkled monkey on her CC....its gotta be just ecky by now :affraid: :affraid:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 am

I don't have any tats but would love to have some. However, due to medical reasons I am not allowed to get one :(
I think there should be a post where everyone posts pics of their tatoos. Well at least the ones that are in an area that we can all see. Would love to see the tat of Baylee when it's finished.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:55 am

I want to see the monkey also!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Purple on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:56 am

CrippleC we can get o you one that washes off that way you will have on for your self Hmm will have to look around to see what i can find you and I will mail it to you..
Back to top Go down
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:57 am

YAY!!! I want to fit in too! lol Thanks Purple :)
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:18 am

ok girl I am working getting you one can you pm me your address please..
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:24 pm

ok Cripple C I have your tattoo's on the way to me than I will mail them to you.. Now just remember once you have them and get one on there are several.. we want pictures and there going to be a little surprise or two for you also....
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Purple .. you so kind.. no doubt there will be a smile on Wheels face!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Tonight there will be a viewing of the monkey at my house...Hours from 6-8

Tomorrow viewings will be held at purple's place of employment from approx 930 - I can't take her anymore...hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:03 pm

What?.. CC your a retard! :D :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Not a retard...I prefer to be referred to as SPECIAL... :flower:
Back to top Go down
Walk On

Walk On

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 pm

🐒
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:09 pm

I saw CC's Monkey..and yup it's a monkey alright.. kind of scarey too.. 🤡 :face: :pale: :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:25 pm

You girls are scaring me now. Showing each other your monkies. AND setting up specific viewing times. :affraid: Tatoos aren't a favourite of mine mainly because of the pain involved. Secondly because of the sag factor as you age. Of course that doesn't mean I don't want to SEE them !! So bring 'em on!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Tammy.. well CC's monkey used to be a black panther.. now what does that tell ya.. lol! lol! lol! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im getting another tattoo Saturday   Im getting another tattoo Saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im getting another tattoo Saturday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next