Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK!

Go down 
+2
MoonShadow
Tammy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! Empty
PostSubject: BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK!   BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 am

Hi Gang! It seems like forever since I've posted pictures. I've been hiding under a lazy leaf in the picture department. Yesterday was such a beautiful day. I made it a priority to go out and get some shots of the boys playing in the riding ring. The sun had warmed it up enough that it had thawed so was great for rolling and running. I called my friend Bob and convinced him to pip off work and come and play too. It was great!

First up was Stretch and Thunder. They look like mirror images of each other because they are stuck together like glue. Stretch is always herding Thunder and then Thunder gets all pissy and shakes his head at Stretch. It's pretty funny when he does his "big boy" imitation. I've got some really good hay this year, which is evident by the profiles of the boys. When Thunder runs he looks like I feel when I try to run - everything shaking!

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! IMG_4898

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! IMG_4899

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! IMG_4900

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! IMG_4902

Reo and Skipper are priceless to watch. They play alot more than the two black guys. Reo loves to use his mouth - and he's a pest! But it keeps Skipper moving, which is a good think. Reo's favourite game is "halters". He grabs the bottom of Skipper's and tries to haul him around. Makes me laugh each time!

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! IMG_4909

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! IMG_4910

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! IMG_4912

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! IMG_4920

And so those are the furry critters of Peetree Stables. We had a fun day just goofing around and letting the sun warm our bones!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK!   BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Thanks for sharing.. A great batch of photos. Your herd looks wonderfuly happy and healthy. I so love the furry, fluffy coats. They seemed to be having a good time.

Love that last pic the best. Nothing like a good old game of halter tag to amuse us all.
Back to top Go down
Tango

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK!   BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:33 am

lol, love the two black guys. Now how do you keep the halters so clean? or are they just for "photo shoots" :-)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK!   BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:42 am

Tammy you know I don't think Jim could have picked a better home for Stretch.. He would be so happy to know that Stretch is so happy and healthy.. I remember visiting him at his place many times.. always so quiet for a stallion.. he really deserves to be with you.
Not sure how you lucked out with two great horses.. I love Skipper!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK!   BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:26 am

Tammy add one of these great pictures in for January will you!! Awesme shots thanks for sharing..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK!   BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:51 am

Thanks guys! The halters are clean because we only use them for leading them to and from their paddocks. I also put them on when they are going to be turned out in the riding ring. Otherwise they are NAKED!

And Wissy - I'M THE LUCKY ONE! I can't believe that I was blessed with the opportunity to have 3 great guys as my herd. They are truly fantastic ... not to mention fun!
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK!   BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Love the pics...especially the last one...Skipper seems to have a wee smile while Reo is taking hold of his halter all the while twisting that OPEN nostril upwards...too funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK!   BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... WE'RE BACK!
Page 1 of 1