Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pics and short video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Pics and short video Empty
PostSubject: Pics and short video   Pics and short video Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 pm

OK gang, this is a bit of an experiment. I've been trying to upload some pics and a short video to photobucket and it keeps rejecting it. Now it has finally worked but I'm not sure what coding to choose to try and get it on here.

A few weeks ago we actually had a sunny day so I took the opportunity to go for a little bareback hack with Skipper. Something must have been wrong with my steering - either that or the old devil KNEW that my hands were busy trying to take a video! Some days he's a real PONY!

The boys really enjoyed basking in the sun in the paddock. As you can see, they all have a pretty good coat on them. Such fuzzy-butts!

OK, I just test drove it. One thing comes up at a time so first is the video (you may have to turn the sound on) and then the pictures.

Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Pics and short video   Pics and short video Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Hey Tammy, love the pic's. Skipper reminds me so much of Mandy, she would go out to the field clean and come back in Filthy, from her Ears, face, all the way down to her legs. She loved to roll.

Great video, was Skipper being a bit funny at first with the puddles?? Or was it that you were trying to steer with a camera in your hand, tut tut, That's as bad as using your mobile while driving(hand held).. lol. the views of the lake are beautiful, looks like it was a gorgoeus day, keep it up now!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Pics and short video   Pics and short video Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:46 pm

He doesn't care about the puddles at all. He just wanted to get back to the barn with his buddies. And THEN when he figured out that I had "steering issues" he tried to take full advantage of it. Good for a few laughs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics and short video   Pics and short video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics and short video
Page 1 of 1