Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses... loads of snow. ( Pic Overload)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) Empty
PostSubject: Its been a wonderful winter for my horses... loads of snow. ( Pic Overload)   Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6400Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6402Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6535Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6539Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6543Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6589Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6567Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6565Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6566Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6597Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6623Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6215Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6230Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6188Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6247Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6254Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6259Medium

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) IMG_6269Medium
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its been a wonderful winter for my horses... loads of snow. ( Pic Overload)   Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:04 pm

I love them! Great shots. I really like the last one with the horse through the window. Great timing on both your parts!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Its been a wonderful winter for my horses... loads of snow. ( Pic Overload)   Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Oh, Shadow, how I love thee and thy spots. <3

Another awesome bunch of pics, Moonshadow! Ikeda's eyes are sooo pretty.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Its been a wonderful winter for my horses... loads of snow. ( Pic Overload)   Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 pm

WOW Diana you got some fantastic shots !!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Its been a wonderful winter for my horses... loads of snow. ( Pic Overload)   Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanks, ya all for your nice comments!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Its been a wonderful winter for my horses... loads of snow. ( Pic Overload)   Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:07 pm

omg.. those are great shots, I think the best I've seen in a long time.. and the one you submitted for March.. is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what camera do you have again? Thinking I might have to trade up with mine.. and come to you for lessons on how to take pics like that.. wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its been a wonderful winter for my horses... loads of snow. ( Pic Overload)   Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Love the one peeking through the windows! They all look great!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Its been a wonderful winter for my horses... loads of snow. ( Pic Overload)   Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 am

Thanks everyone!!

Wissy, I use a Canon Power Shot SX120. It runs about $250 to $300 in cost. It does take nice pics if you get it on the correct setting. My biggest complaint is there is NO view finder, so you are setting up pics with a view screen. I want a view finder!! I would love to trade up to a Canon Rebel SLR. But that right now is out of my funds range..lol.

I carry my camera with me all the time, it is never more than a few feet from my reach. I take hundreds of pictures, and only a few of those I post. I don't have a editing software program, other than Picassa, so most of my pics are un touched.. so to speak.

Thanks so much everyone for your kind words. I feel so blessed to have such beautiful subjects and surroundings to capture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its been a wonderful winter for my horses... loads of snow. ( Pic Overload)   Its been a wonderful winter for my horses...  loads of snow. ( Pic Overload) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its been a wonderful winter for my horses... loads of snow. ( Pic Overload)
Page 1 of 1