Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wondering how much money I can spend....

Go down 
+2
Simi
charlo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
charlo

Wondering how much money I can spend.... Empty
PostSubject: Wondering how much money I can spend....   Wondering how much money I can spend.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Husband decided last night that he wants to go see Boston and Montreal play tomorrow night. So online I go, found him some tickets (really marked up :twisted: ) But he is happy. So late tonight he is on the road to Boston. We have the HIllsborough Fashion's Gala to go this evening. So he is leaving after that.

Now onto my money spending...tomorrow I'm going tack shopping, on my list is 2 pony saddles, 1 english, 1 western, 1 girth for my beast of a horse, been using a girth extender on her, need a bigger girth, a breast plate, with a running martingale attachment, plus whatever else the kids can convince me to buy. ;) Now whether or not I come home with all these things isn't the point but if I find them I will :D And I feel I'm in the right...if he can spend a lot of money for a hockey game, I can spend a lot for the ponies that will last a lot longer then a hockey game. :cheers: :bounce: :lol: :P :flower:

So shopping I will go.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how much money I can spend....   Wondering how much money I can spend.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:07 pm

well it sounds like fun girl!!!!!!
I am doing that tomorrow also going tack shopping!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how much money I can spend....   Wondering how much money I can spend.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Sounds like a good trade, he does game you go shop :D
I'm not sure whether I'll be going or not, have someone who wants me to handle horses/ponies for them if I do go. Depends on the weather, if its nice we may go to the Truro Spring Equipment sale, if its rainy or iffy weather we'll do the horse/tack auction in Sussex. I dont need to shop but love seeing whats available.
Back to top Go down
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how much money I can spend....   Wondering how much money I can spend.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Have fun shopping! You deserve it :D Buy something fun for the kids too :cheers:
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how much money I can spend....   Wondering how much money I can spend.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Hope you have fun, post what it was like and what you bought :) I decided not to go, though about it and called to see about bringing a couple spare saddles over but when they said commission was 25% I figured I'd just keep them at home and sell them other ways. I'm Truro bound instead. Probably see y'all in a couple weeks at Equine Review.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how much money I can spend....   Wondering how much money I can spend.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:27 am

LUCKY YOU.......GO MAD.........JUST BUY EVERYTHING YOU LIKE.......IT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE IN A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how much money I can spend....   Wondering how much money I can spend.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:49 am

LOL do it up!!!! :D

Make sure to share with us the goodies you find :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how much money I can spend....   Wondering how much money I can spend.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Well I'm back, no saddles :( But I did come home with 3 new halters, running martingale, new blanket for my older mare, really nice goat hair finishing brush, sweat scrapper.

And the hubby bought me a day at the spa package at the charity event we were at last night before he left.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how much money I can spend....   Wondering how much money I can spend.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 pm

what was the horse sale part like, I went to the Sussex equipment sale and only ended up with some new fence posts and some lumber :)
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how much money I can spend....   Wondering how much money I can spend.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:19 am

It was alright, lots of ponies. If I didn't want to be shot, I would of bought one, cute little mare...but :) Wasn't much sold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how much money I can spend....   Wondering how much money I can spend.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering how much money I can spend....
Page 1 of 1