Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else have this problem?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Anyone else have this problem? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else have this problem?   Anyone else have this problem? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:47 pm

I'm having minor surgery on Thursday (deviated septum), and all I think about is the time that I won't be able to ride...am I sick, or what?? Talk about obsessed!!!

I've set some riding goals for myself this summer (not the least of one is having my coach COME HERE FOR A LESSON WITH ARROW!!! Can you tell I am excited, 'bout that??) and I want to keep all my goals in sight, as it is soooo easy for me to lose motivation and go back to ambling around the field....
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have this problem?   Anyone else have this problem? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:52 am

How did the surgery go? I find that if you can't ride and are "laid" up for a while, keep motivated by reading horse related materials, watch some videos, etc. Seeing what others are doing can help keep you motivated. Do up some specific lesson plans and then visualize putting them in action. A friend of mine just had hers done 6 weeks ago and in training for a triathalon. Her doc made her take 4 weeks off physical activities.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have this problem?   Anyone else have this problem? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Yes yes, how are you now? I hope everything went well for you and you're back on your feet in no time!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have this problem?   Anyone else have this problem? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Well, I'm back! Dr said I would have a couple days of "What the H**L did I do ThAT for??" and he was right, but it's much better now. And my boss is wonderful, instead of 10 days off, I'm off until the 20th, no worries at all!! My doc said no heavy lifting for 2 weeks, and to qualify - no sweating! Guess I'll have to ride english, or get my groom out there LOL
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have this problem?   Anyone else have this problem? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:55 am

so how long can you stay in the saddle now Missus without any pain?????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have this problem?   Anyone else have this problem? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have this problem?
Page 1 of 1