Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringing up Donkey

Go down 
+14
oldladynewhorse
blackfly
Reggie
SexyDexy
Freva
tilly
teekathepony
Wissy
Barefoot_Horsegirl
Fiere
Wil-If-I-Want
Simi
Brown
just joan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:11 am

Good Morning Ladies.......Sunday July 17. I had finally managed to level out the floor in the run in....Raked, dug, and added lots of new gravel. Let it air out and dry before installing the new mats. This morning there is a HUGE BLOODY CRATER in the middle of the area.......wish I had known he was so good at excavating I would have let him do all the hard work for me yesterday.

Sooke, C4B, Fiere and I are off to RockingHorseRanch the Horse Rescue Ranch over in Baddeck today to help with their Open Barn day.......have no idea exactly what I have volunteered us all for yet, but I'm sure whatever it is Dale has planned it will be an eventful day.

My four legged buddies will have to amuse themselves until I get home.

Congratulations to Oldladynewhorse, Brown, Freva for their achievments at the show yesterday.

Will fill you all in when I get back on what transpires accross the pond. Later.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:14 pm

stopped at the Dollar store on the way home to get Shaemus some new toys........

Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 DSCI0029

Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 DSCI0027

Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 DSCI0033

Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 DSCI0037

Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 DSCI0041
Back to top Go down
Brown

Brown

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Hey Joan, what a funny guy you have. In the house, playing with the dog and now trying to use a hula hoop. What's next?
Two busy days for me and my Fax Machine (Fax Me A Fantasy) and very pleased with our showing results.

The clinic with Vince Amlin was for 3 hours this morning. Participant numbers were down which was disappointing for the club but great for those that attended. He is an AQHA World judge, accomplished horseman and breeder and gave us all lots of personal attention.

Look forward to your posts.

Later
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:48 am

Good Morning Ladies. Monday July 18..............looks like we are going to get another scorcher out here today.........Sunday was a glorious day on MY ISLAND....not so much Saturday, some of our ME group were out in the pouring rain Saturday to watch the MUSICAL RIDE and near drowned or froze.

I hope whatever you were doing on your weekend everything went well and you all returned safe and sound.

It would be terrific if you guys would let the rest of our Board know what you were up to,....come on girls, I sometimes feel like I live in a vacuum.........show us your pictures, tell us your story I NEED TO KNOW

It's evident by the amount of views on this blog that many of you are stopping in to see how Shaemus is coming along and thats great..........but please, we want to Share your adventures, or even if its not an adventure, just what you have been up to with your four legged buddies.

Our trip to the Rocking Horse Ranch was a little anticlimatic, but I did have a donkey painted on my face..

Today is going to be stall building day, and work some more this afternoon with Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 210885889 and his hula hoops...........later.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:04 am

thistle thistle thistle thistle the loudest noise of ROLLING THUNDER just went overhead.........was not expecting That this morning............geesh...............how can that occur when there is not a cloud in the sky???????
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 am

Maybe not thunder... UFOs? Hahahaha

I have some more pictures and a little story to post about my weekend but have to get the rest of the pictures off of Tom's camera first.

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 am

Yes, Cindyrelly, it must have been UFO's.......cant wait to see your stuff on the vacation...... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:54 am

Good Morning Ladies. Tuesday July 19..........came around the corner yesterday and saw the Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 210885889 doing what teenage boys do when the reach Puberty. I checked him out and found one little pink ball.........I'm thinking seriously on calling the vet and asking about costs to Emasculate said donkey. He seemed quite pleased with himself at his prowess......but I know how Haimish feels about his tendancies to show off his powers of persuasion....you all remember the photos from the round pen I'm sure.

I think Fall would be a good time, no bugs, not too hot and hopefully by then the second one should have dropped......hopefully both boys will still be standing by then..........and I dont have to take a stick to Shaemus!!!!!!

I have to put back the baby gate on the stairs to the hayloft....Shaemus is attempting to follow Sam and the cats up there.......its not the getting up that bothers me.......its the HOW THE Bleeding heart WOULD I GET HIM DOWN......I still have a rigging and a pulley from Survivor hanging up there that I could probably talk him into and lower him down out the door.....he;s not chicken like the girls were.....actually he is quite game for anything...maybe that could be part of his Circus act........I really shouldnt start thinking these type of thoughts so early in the morning, ......I'm sort of now planning to see how that might work today......would that be considered cruel and unusual ........omg......Maybe I'm the one that needs to see the vet.........Later.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Bugs are so bad today, little white donkey covered in blood.......so now he is pink in a lot of spots....he quite liked the Calamine Lotion.....soothing and cool.........so I found the fan and turned it on for them

Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 DSCI0045

Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 DSCI0048
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 pm

did everybody miss the little video from Saturday, where I was gonna Bath and Beat Shaemus if he kept this up???? just before the Pix of him coming in the bunkhouse.....nobody mentioned it......just checking. Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 210885889
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:49 pm

hahah.. yes I must have missed it.. went back to find it.. found it.. and laughed my head off.. .what the Bleeding heart was he doing .. chasing you??? Like he does Sam??? funny little bugger!!!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:53 pm

I just watched it cause I couldn't open it on my BlackBerry on the weekend. It looks like he's trying to jump on you... or hump your leg lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:06 pm

he was trying to nip my nipple......its right at the same height as his mouth.....little thorn bush :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:09 pm

if one of you makes a crack about wearing a safety bra.......I will slap you silly. Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 965462 Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 965462
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Be prepared to slap me. Here goes, perhaps if you were wearing a bra he couldn't reach your nipple!! I am now running for my life.

Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 965462
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Jayne, you really are a Risk Taker aint cha.......your turn will come woman....... Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 854268 Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 965462
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Run, Jayne, run!!!!!! lol I loved the video... "Get out of here, Shaemus, Donkey whatever your name is..."...that reminds me of when I was a kid and when my mom got flustered...she would go through all of our names until she got the right one....and when you got the full name...you knew you were in BIG trouble. Now I understand why you were flustered...lol....keep running, Jayne!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:28 pm

If you wore a bra, they would not only be out of his reach but bound together for safe keeping. LOL

I think I have pictures of that somewhere....
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Here it is, Joan and her flaming boob batons!

Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 GEDC1048
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm

smart buttercup kids everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!! if you thought Jayne was in for a slapping, wait till I get my mitts on you Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 965462 Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 965462 Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 965462 Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 965462
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:20 pm

What Happens at SURVIVOR is supposed to bloody well stay at SURVIVOR........MEGIVOR.......... Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 382802
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:02 pm

LOL! Why did we take pictures then if not to share??

I'll bring you a coffee when I come up to steal your catalogue.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm

good.......and NO BLUEBERIES.....HAHAHA..........however if you still have some more of those really good muffins you made.......i WOULD LOVE THOSE. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 pm

maybe I will make another batch as a peace offering Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 466697
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:44 am

Good Morning Ladies......Wednesday July 20. Sun is shining and I'm pretty sure there are no rogue Thunderstorms looming. Late yesterday afternoon, I decided it was time for Haimish to get some excercise, its not something I have to actually work on for Shaemus as he is a perpetual motion machine. So I opted for some pen time for him alone.

That was my thought.....but not Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 210885889 s.....I wasnt having a whole lot of luck getting the midget to move and I sure dont want to Beat him, but I didnt have to wait long before Shaemus took over. He came in the pen, grabbed Haimish by the mane and started jogging. Now it took me a couple of seconds to figure out whether I thought this was a good idea or not...its sort of a dilema....Haimish really needs to move, but I'm not sure that being dragged along is the way to do it. During this JOG there was some bucking, neck tossing and you could see Haimish was getting pissed right off......so he is still way too out of shape to get the donkey off him by himself.......so I seperated them and Haimish chased Shaemus for a while......now we are going in both directions and midget is getting a work out......after 15mins I figured that was way more than enough for the little guy and let them wander their way back into the barn. Now none of this behaviour seems to go on in the field, it just happens when in the round pen. So do I continue to let Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 210885889 be Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 78140 personal trainer and get ALL HIS MUSCLE groups working as well as a great cardio workout or do I lock poophead in the barn while trying to give the midget some excercise.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up Donkey   Bringing up Donkey - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing up Donkey
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next