Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians Empty
PostSubject: One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians   One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 pm

now this video is 10 mins long......you may want to push it till you see me start to take my hat off......

or not.

https://youtu.be/oIDqmV0m1qA

Last edited by just joan on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sooke

Sooke

One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians   One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 pm

hahaha...I sent this one to Morgan and Chris to give them a lift...and it worked...thanks!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians   One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Great Ainsley.......you know I love to Light Up other Peoples Lives........hahahaha :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians   One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:30 pm

I watched that one at work when you first did it. The lady in the office next to me came in to see why I was laughing so hard... She was nearly peeing her pants by the time she left! Great entertainment for a boring winter day at work. lol!
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians   One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Your foolish! Too Funny!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians   One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of my all time favourite Bucketlist Broadcasts.....Tribute to the female olympians
Page 1 of 1