Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Empty
PostSubject: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:36 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEVER MIND THIS........GO TO ....After 2 and a half years........to get the really easy way to post pix here.
Pictures.
in Picasa
click on the pic you want
click on the green pin to save it in the tray
once you have all the pics in you want
click UPLOAD...........that sends it to the Picasa Web Ring
a page will open up and ask you to name it
once the pics are in the picasa web ring
click open the first picture you want to send to M E

this next step is for all pictures you find on any website you want to move anywhere...........

right click on the picture
a box will come up
right click on PROPERTIES
take your curser up to the URL on the new box on the picture
Right click on the URl and another box comes up
Right click on Select All
The Url will light up
Put your curser back on the url,
Right click again...........
another box comes up
Right click on Copy. it sounds like a lot but its not really. now you have your picture ready to go to ME

once you have opened your ME page
you put in the first outside square bracket [ then type img then put in the outside bracket] right click and paste the url.....immediately at the end of the jpg outside square [ slant/ img outside square bracket]

then do your next picture........I couldnt type cause it screws up the page so I will do it with dots in between

[........i..m..g..] paste url................................................at the end [.../...i,,,m,,,g,,]

hope this helps........it did for me.......

Last edited by just joan on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Empty
PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:39 am

you can move pix directly from facebook this way too, but only some folks will see them........if they come from an ALBUM on face book then they already are in a web and everyone will see them.......
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:13 am

hey joan, i've been using the little "host image" button in the tool bar, the one with a picture then a floppy disc, if the photos are on my computer, i just click "browse", then "host it", then click on "copy" beside the "image" one (the second one). then paste it here!
i think i had to put in my email, and make a passowrd or something the first time. but its really easy to use, very few steps :)

it even puts the url bracket thingies on for you!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:23 am

I have never seen a Host Image thing anywhere......what program do you use for your pictures.
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 am

its in the tool bar above the reply im writing, one the same line as bold, italics, underline, strike through, etc. on the right side, under the drop down bar that changes the colour of the title (or something? i havent used that).

i dont have to use a program, just have the picture saved as an image (jpeg, bmp, etc.) on my computer. (or in this case, my work computer), and i can delete it from the computer after. it goes off somewhere in to cyberspace...

when you click the button, the logo/whatever says www.servimg.com.

im gonna try something here... bear with me....

if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Untitl10
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 am

Ah, I see, you use Yahoo as a search engine.......I use Google............
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:18 am

does that change things?
i mean the tool bar for the ME forum?
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am

copy the image one (i think you had image url)?
its the one in the middle.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 am

I have 19 boxes on that line.......you only have 16 and the icons are a little different.......I am going to play with this too.......this looks simple and if it works, then everybody can do it
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 am

if i managed to figure it out, im sure LOTS of people can do it...
im a hazard to all things computer.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 am

the wwwserving.com thing comes up
says...browse
I found the picture I wanted
then I clicked host it
I clicked on the Url button
then nothing, it takes me right back to www.serving
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:43 am

alright....
let me try.

does it go to the webpage?

you get this screen, right?
if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Screen10

if it goes to the webpage, you just have to register or something. but you dont have to go back to the page every time you want to upload pictures, you just use that icon

this would be WAY easier to explain in person, lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 pm

HAHAHA......YES, thats why I like Skype...........it does and I do but it just doesnt post it to the darn site, I click on the copy button by the URL one and then click on the upload button and it just takes me back to the browse window.......what am i dong wrong
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 pm

you have to click the copy button beside the Image one. not the image url one.

then you paste it in the reply window :)

for url you get :
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/64/55/90/angus15.jpg

for thumbnail you get:
if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Angus15

for image you get:
if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Angus15

:)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:17 pm

I didnt do the paste............ok.......going to try now

if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Dsci0010
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:18 pm

hurray!!!

but after all that, im not sure how easy it is :S until you've already figured it out :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:18 pm

TAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........ok, had to do the paste.......omg...........I am going to write out these instructions for everyone...........you are some smart Twist...........thank you ....this is REVOLUTIONARY....... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:19 pm

haha, i wouldnt say it was all smarts.... just lots of time hanging out here on the internet, lol.
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:21 pm

i think we also all miss stories about that donkey
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 pm

OK Ladies, we have it figured out.........I posted in pictures............AFTER 2 AND A HALF YEARS........how to really easily post pix to here...............I have written out step by step instructions............cant believe it took us this long to figure this darn thing out...............but now we have............let the fun begin.........Simi made it a STICKY...... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:32 am

I am going to try...

if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years 2011-012

does this work?
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:32 am

wow so much easier!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:28 am

well done My Pony........wooo hoo......now you can go crazy...........
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:26 pm

yay jen! its trigger!!!
post more, i wanna see this bob character :)
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:29 pm

I just posted a picture under the Blog - Getting to know us. Can someone let me know it shoed up. It is of the BO Qh Indy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years   if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you are frustrated moving pix to here.......try this.NO.go to AFTER 2 and a half years
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next