Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FROM MY BARN TO YOURS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

FROM MY BARN TO YOURS Empty
PostSubject: FROM MY BARN TO YOURS   FROM MY BARN TO YOURS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: FROM MY BARN TO YOURS   FROM MY BARN TO YOURS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 am

oh my god.. Tammy I didn't know you could dance like that.. and the critters too! Why you all must have been practicing all freaking year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you do look like an elf.. hahahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: FROM MY BARN TO YOURS   FROM MY BARN TO YOURS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:57 am

It's a little slow to load, but definitely worth the wait. And Wissy - I have alot of hidden talents that you aren't aware of. What do you think we do while all you others are out riding? ... WE DANCE!

:banana085.gif: FROM MY BARN TO YOURS 892293 FROM MY BARN TO YOURS 43238 FROM MY BARN TO YOURS 34853 FROM MY BARN TO YOURS 995877 :animal-smiley- :Chicken-Dance. :hippo spanke
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: FROM MY BARN TO YOURS   FROM MY BARN TO YOURS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:29 am

Omg Tammy, that was great. I did the disco JibJab and hard rock one using my sons and their wives and I nearly laugh myself silly.

:doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Tango

PostSubject: Re: FROM MY BARN TO YOURS   FROM MY BARN TO YOURS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:31 am

All I see is code junk. No singing or dancing. Ours schools are closed today so I am sure there will be some here for me to watch lol.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: FROM MY BARN TO YOURS   FROM MY BARN TO YOURS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Too Funny!! I laughed and laughed. I made one too.. with a country theme.. it's on my face book. Sent it out as Xmas cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FROM MY BARN TO YOURS   FROM MY BARN TO YOURS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FROM MY BARN TO YOURS
Page 1 of 1