Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horses & Home

Go down 
+4
MoonShadow
Fiere
just joan
Brown
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Brown

Brown

Horses & Home Empty
PostSubject: Horses & Home   Horses & Home Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:01 pm

A few pictures of the horses enjoying a rare sunny day. The Fax Machine (closest), Sassy (next), Ponie (oldladynewhorse) and Indy. Sassy and Indy are the barn owners Foundation QH. A few of our house, garden and Ron Turcotte signing my saddle at our Afternoon of the horse event we have had the last 3 years.

[img]Horses & Home Indy_May_28-11_003[/img][img]Horses & Home DSCN5184[/img][img]Horses & Home DSCN5235[/img][img]Horses & Home DSCN5233[/img][img]Horses & Home DSCN5038[/img]
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Horses & Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses & Home   Horses & Home Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey Brown, well done.......love the porch and your flower beds......really nice to see real flowers.......but the first picture only half showed up......it still hasnt downloaded......will have to go back and see if it has come in yet......
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Horses & Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses & Home   Horses & Home Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:08 pm

ok, its there now..........nice field of ponies.........so nice to see pix with SUNSHINE.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Fiere

Fiere

Horses & Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses & Home   Horses & Home Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Ooooh I might have to move in with you as well! Gorgeous pics. The one of the saddle signing is pretty exciting as well. Lucky you!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Horses & Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses & Home   Horses & Home Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 am

Lovely pictures! Your place is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the photos. :)
Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

Horses & Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses & Home   Horses & Home Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:04 am

Soooo lovely. Gives a peaceful feeling just looking at them.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Horses & Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses & Home   Horses & Home Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:50 am

Love your front porch swing :) that's what I miss living in my current place... No front porch. My last 2 places had great porches.

Lucky you to get to meet Ron Turcotte!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Horses & Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses & Home   Horses & Home Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 am

Gorgeous pictures! I'm jealous that you have a signed saddle!
Back to top Go down
Brown

Brown

Horses & Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses & Home   Horses & Home Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:28 am

Yes, Ron is a very nice person. He lives as you probalby know in Grand Falls, not far from me. He brought photos to sign that day and we showed his race videos and he answered questions about Secretariat and the race. When asked "When did you know you had won the race?" he replied, "When I got in the starting gate."

You all will remember the picture of him looking back when he was 20 lenghts ahead in the last race for the Triple Crown and he said he let him go, "Because I wanted the world to know how really good he was."

He has people stop and visit him all the time and loves telling stories about his riding experiences and hearing yours. Just call ahead.

I must say I too love my front porch and the swing.

Later
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Horses & Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses & Home   Horses & Home Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Your flower gardens are beautiful!

The horses look really happy to have some sun.

My boyfriend will be glad to hear that Ron allows visits. Jason was just saying not that long ago that he'd like to do that exact thing. Cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horses & Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses & Home   Horses & Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horses & Home
Page 1 of 1