Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More House Pics

Go down 
+3
Tammy
just joan
Wissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage

More House Pics Empty
PostSubject: More House Pics   More House Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:12 pm

So I'll post some of the property from Start to finish.. I'll try and keep posting updated pics of the progress.. It's moving fairly quickly and I live a hour away at this point so can't be there everyday.

Here is the view we will see everyday. My kitchen window over my sink overlooks this as well as my living room and bedroom. Still have some more trees to cut down but we are about 12 minutes outside of downtown Sussex and we can see town from our property.
More House Pics CopyofHouseBuilding2011017

This is a part of our road!
More House Pics HouseBuilding2011032

All staked out.
More House Pics HouseBuilding2011027

Digging Starts
More House Pics Property3

More Digging Finally starting to look like something
More House Pics Property4

Forms
More House Pics HouseBuilding2011035

The outside forms done
More House Pics HouseBuilding2011044

More House Pics HouseBuilding2011043

My BF and his gramp discussing things about the property!

More House Pics HouseBuilding2011047
More House Pics HouseBuilding2011046

And finally walls!
More House Pics HouseBuilding2011057

More House Pics HouseBuilding2011054

More House Pics HouseBuilding2011051

More House Pics HouseBuilding2011052

And that's what we finished at today!!!!!! It's moving pretty quick considering they only started on Friday... I had to come home today as I work all night tonight and Friday day but hope to get more pics on the weekend!!!

Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

More House Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: More House Pics   More House Pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:18 pm

wow it sure is coming along fast.. I remember when Wendy (Teeka) posted pics while her house was being built.. I find it so interesting.. must be exciting for you to finally get this started.. Really happy for you girl.. looking forward to seeing the project as it grows into a finished home..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

More House Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: More House Pics   More House Pics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:56 am

Absolutely LOVE your view,.....what a terrific spot. It sure doesnt take long to get it looking like a construction site once the ground is broken....WOW.......and POOF.....there is the foundation and basement walls......too cool Mer. I bet it takes longer to put in all those Fabulous huge windows than it did to put up that. Cant wait to follow along........ :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

More House Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: More House Pics   More House Pics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 am

Exciting times! I really like the picture of your man and his Gramps. Looks like he's sharing his wisdom with the young whipper-snapper!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

More House Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: More House Pics   More House Pics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:32 am

Building a house is so exciting :animal-smiley- I love the Sussex area from what I've seen driving through. A lot of pretty farmland to look at.

Is that a big v-shaped window that's going in the front? Any pictures of the plans? Can't wait to see more progress. ETA. nevermind those questions, just looked at you previous thread. Nice looking house.

Back to top Go down

More House Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: More House Pics   More House Pics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Thanks girls! Yes it's starting to get exciting I just wish the packing fairy would come pack up my place now so I didn't have to! ha.. And travelling back and forth and working doesn't seem to make much time for packing.. Ahh well I've got some time yet just that the snow is gonna fly in the next few months!

Back to top Go down
barnmom

More House Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: More House Pics   More House Pics Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Looking just awesome Mere!! I would say your crew knows what they are doing!!!
Looking forward to lot more pictures! :)
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

More House Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: More House Pics   More House Pics Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Looks like a lovely spot...what a view!!!! Looking forward to more pics.....it is going to be interesting to see it come together!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

More House Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: More House Pics   More House Pics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:36 pm

AMAZING to be able to watch your house take shape and become your home!! It looks like its going to be a lovely spread! So do you have tons of room for your horses too???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More House Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: More House Pics   More House Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More House Pics
Page 1 of 1