Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Few from today..

Go down 
+5
Wranglin'ruff
Twilight
Simi
Wissy
naughty by nature
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Well we put three of the old mares across the road to pasture for a bit anyways til they get it ate off but this way we can rotate everyone. I put Zena in with the old gals and th eonly one that likes her is my perch mare Dinah, the one with the white star. So Zena stays off by herself most of the time. But the two old girls are too old to chase her! ha.

I took these of the old girls first thing this morning.. THey were just stuffing their faces.. They stay out all night and come in for a few hours during the day when the horse flies (helicopters) are so bad.

Few from today.. P6152311

Few from today.. P6152314

And this is Nancy she's the oldest on the farm, giving me a big good morning smile. She's getting arthritis, so this fall we are going to lay her and her sister to rest along with our old stud. They are on a new supplement the vet suggested and we see a big difference but it's not fair to them... So they are having a great summer enjoying life.. GOing to be a hard day when that day comes.. But guess we all have to go through it.

Few from today.. P6152315

Zena

Few from today.. P6152313

Some of Jorgia and BIndi from tonight..

Few from today.. P6152325

Few from today.. P6152323

Few from today.. P6152322

Few from today.. P6152330

Few from today.. P6152331

Few from today.. P6152332

They have become best friends since Zoey has been in training
Few from today.. P6152333

Few from today.. P6152346
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Everyone is looking great M I'm jealous of your place can Target come live there too he would love to stuff his face on that nice green grass.
Back to top Go down

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:40 pm

Ha sure he can! hehe.. You think that's a lot of grass you should see our pasture on the Tantramar Marsh! Now that's horse heaven out there. Our horses LOVE it.. There isa lways a breeze no flies, and tons and tons to eat.. Any horse would love it..

Pasture is the best thing in the world for a horse, and sure does make the youngens grow!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 am

Mere.. the horses are beautiful as well as your place.. love all the green grass.. Bindi is wonderful and just gleaming.. Jorgia.. well what can I say she is absolutely beautiful!!!! I love the drafts.. percherons my favorite breed.. Tnanks so much for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 am

WOW Zoey they all look amazing.. Bindi is one nice looking mare can't wait to see her under saddle!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Twilight

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:50 am

May I ask how old your gals are? My eldest mare is 30, and I am looking at making choices for her.....
Back to top Go down

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:19 am

THe two old girls are 19 and 21 but they have arthritis quite bad... And their full sister who is 17 is starting with it too. Guess it runs in that line. Strange because their mother lived to be 24 or 25 and so did their dad. But it's not fair to let them go another winter if they are going to be stiff and such, they have been far too good to us..
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:11 am

What beautiful horses :flower: Defintley jealous of the pasture!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:48 am

Well Howdy Missy.........thought you slipped off the end of the planet there for a while...........my god the grass is amazing even I would laying down just smelling it and rolling.........Jorgia.........god she is lovely, so healthy looking, and you sure are right about them out eating what god intended for them........I wish all horses could be that lucky..........its really hard coming to the decision to let them go to rest, I still have Abbey who is 36 this year and I am thinking as I always do before winter sets back in.........but I watch her and she gallops and still comes into heat and is you know whorish with the geldings and still seems happy........but this year she is not so round and her ribs are starting to show , it might be getting time for her also.......not something we decide lightly thats for sure....be a real sad day at your house I;m sure............but, today, they look happy and healthy and up to their asses in grass.......what a life!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Lovely pictures Zoey, i always love to see pictures of all your guys and the Percherons too, same as wissy they are my favourite.

Hard decision to make, you don't want them to go, but it is not nice to see them suffer.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:25 pm

lovely pictures, amazing looking bunch you have there, they all look great.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Wowzers you manage to keep Jorgia so nice and white!

Everything looks so nice and content on pasture!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Oh JJ you always have a way of cracking me up! ha

Well yas are more than welcome to visit the perchies anytime! They love company. hehe..

And D, Jorgia isn't really as clean as she looks! ha I am going to have tons of bottles of Cowboy Magic Stain remover! ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Few from today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few from today..   Few from today.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few from today..
Page 1 of 1