Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rant my Car!!!!

Go down 
+3
SexyDexy
Simi
Wissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:35 pm

I bought a new car last year because my old car which I loved was getting old and things were starting to break down.. it was still pretty reliable but I travel a bit to work and back and spend a lot of time travelling around on the weekends..
I wanted something new and very reliable.. GRRRRRRRRRRRRrr so this new car has been in the shop more times in the last year then my old car ever was.. and last night was really aggravating.. I went to the barn and when I got there I couldn't shut the car off.. the key would not turn back to shut the motor down.. so I left it running while I did what I needed to do.. when I got back home I parked it in the garage and asked Greg to come out and try and shut it off.. no luck, so I called roadside assistance to have a tow truck come to tow the bugger to the dealers again! We had to disconnect the breather to smoother the engine to get it to stall out and then unhook the battery, then load it on the flat bed.. ok so Greg has to drive me to work at 6:30am this morning.. and I called the dealer to see if my car was ready at noon.. they hadn't even looked at it yet.. said they would call me.. well it's 3:32pm no call yet and I'm off at 4:30pm wonder how I'm going to get home..

I called GM and lodged a complaint.. I'm sick of this car not being there when I want it... isn't that the reason I bought a new car in the first place
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:40 pm

I would say you have a big right to complain about your new broke down car!!! That's not good at all..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:41 pm

well I'm calling now to see if I will have it back..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:52 pm

well it's not ready yet, but said it would be by the end of the day.. wtf.. anyway I said how was I suppose to get there, he said I should call for the shuttle.. but have to call now his last call is 4pm, I said I don't get off work til 4:30pm, he said sorry it's a shuttle not a bus.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. :twisted: see me getting red, blood pressure a rising.. . so he gives me the # to the shuttle god forbid he call for me.. I guess service isn't really service after all.. so I call and he gave me the wrong # so I have to call back and get it again.. grrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted: blood rising again.. not good.. wonder how long I will have to wait once I get there.. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Tell them it better be ready or they are driving you home and picking you up in the morning. I'd be pissed.
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:42 pm

the first problem is it's a GM sorry I don't have much faith in GM. Hope you get your car back in 1 piece :D
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:02 pm

How did you make out? What kind of car did you buy? My neighbour is having similar problems with her G5 - it's always in the friggin shop. Tell them you're going to drive it into their showroom (or tow it there) and leave it until they get things sorted out. Warranties aren't any good if the friggers aren't going to honour them!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Tammy it's a Saturn Ion.. I like the car well enough.. It's just little things that are ticking me off.. I've not paid a cent for anything however it's very inconvenient for me.. and I don't like being solo without a car.. We are GM fans.. well used to be GM fans.. Greg's Trucks all were and are GM's .. we had one Ford once.. not to fussy on it.. the GM trucks we had are great.. ummm may have to rethink my next car brand..
I got the car back it was ready when the shuttle got me to the shop.. the part where the key goes in was jammed up.. no kidding.. I told them that from the start.. anyway the replaced the solenoid and it's fine now.. had to cut me a new key, for the broke the other one off in the ignition.. something I was careful not to do.. oh well.. lets hope this is it..

Last edited by Wissy on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Wow Wissy that is bizarre...I've heard of cars not starting...but never not being able to shut them off!! Hope this is the last of repairs for a long time because you are ALWAYS on the road is right!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:39 am

WTF........I am gone on a sabatical for a day.......and look how much trouble to get yourself into............hope you didnt take any weapons with you when you were at the dealership......you would think after all the bull that is going on in the world with recessions that folks would be going out of their way with customer service to try to keep anyone who has a dollar coming back!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:37 am

I didn't take any weapons but thought about it.. especially since I was right across the street from the Subaru dealership.. ummmmm another story for another time.. lol

I got my car back and yes Sailorgirl.. reason I get cranky not having my car is that I am always on the road.. my neighbours say.. there she is .. she pulls in goes in the house for a few minutes and then pulls out.. lol.. the car's not two years old yet and has 47,000 some odd km's already.. lol.. Well that's why I have a car !!! I've been everywhere man!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:54 am

two trips to my house and back in two months..........thats a bit........hahahaha :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:03 am

Joan.. from my door to yours is 750 Km's.. hahaha .. now that's a drive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rant my Car!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant my Car!!!!   Rant my Car!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant my Car!!!!
Page 1 of 1