Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just have to rant.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
teekathepony

teekathepony

Just have to rant. Empty
PostSubject: Just have to rant.   Just have to rant. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:13 pm

I'm very frustrated and need to let off some steam. You don't even need to read past this point, I just have to get it out.
*breath in. breath out*

There's a guy I work with who is frustrating to the max. I guess he's got a heart of gold somewhere, but you'd have to dig to find it.
He:
-eats super noisily, which is a pet peeve of mine. And he talks with his mouth very full
-steals customers. We're not on commission here, but you'd swear we were by the way he goes on
-hovers over shoulders and reads/watches what we do (he's with a customer now, hence me typing about him)
-has bad breath and sniffs a lot when he hovers
-gossips like an old woman
-watches soaps, tells us what's on them, then swears he never watches them.

We have 2 computers at work, a good one and an older one. I was on the good one making a sign for a new camera for the store. Johnny, the fiance, called me and when I went to get the phone, this guy got on the good computer and started messing around with a new program he got. Nothing related to work. Wouldn't let me back on when I was finished on the phone. AND he rolled his eyes when I asked him to transfer my sign to a drive so I could at least try to work on it on the other computer. I was so furious. He's just ignorant like that. Ugh.

Last edited by teekathepony on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Just have to rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant.   Just have to rant. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:45 pm

HEY TEEKA........I CAN COME FIX HIM FOR YOU............NO WORRIES......AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO PAY ME......HAHAHAHAH........JUST SEND ME A PIX OF HIM SO I MKE SURE I GET THE RIGHT GUY. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
teekathepony

teekathepony

Just have to rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant.   Just have to rant. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm

I would love nothing more than to sic you on him, Joan. He actually got WORSE after I wrote that. Ugh. And I have to work with him again tomorrow. Just have to rant. 336163 Just have to rant. 989857 Just have to rant. 814562 Just have to rant. 602907 Just have to rant. 124774 :36_1_15[1].gif :36_1_29[1].gif Just have to rant. 474306 :36_1_38[1].gif Just have to rant. 854268
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Just have to rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant.   Just have to rant. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Sometimes people just need a good beating now and again. Not that I'm suggesting anything ... but JJ and I DO have some military training. And we can go in stealth mode!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Just have to rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant.   Just have to rant. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:55 am

Hahahaha Tammy, what's funny is that I always say that he could use a good bout of military boot camp to force him to chill out or at least focus on different things. He needs a drill sergeant -- are you up for it? :D
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Just have to rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant.   Just have to rant. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 am

hey...........THEY DIDNT CALL ME THE DRAGON LADY FOR NOTHING YOU KNOW
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Just have to rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant.   Just have to rant. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:50 am

Alright then, Dragon Lady! I'll be sure to keep you in mind ;)
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Just have to rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant.   Just have to rant. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:57 am

He sounds like a combination of two of my coworkers. Actually, minus the eating loudly thing, he is my most annoying coworker. I feel your pain. I am almost tempted to put up caution tape across my office door so he can't come in and stare at my computer screen. I even turned my desk and he still makes the trek around the desk to look at what I'm doing. I want to punch him so bad.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Just have to rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant.   Just have to rant. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Gotta love it. I'm hoping we'll be really busy tonight so I don't have to talk to him much.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Just have to rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant.   Just have to rant. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:58 pm

ok, I know this is a little guache {sp} wear a clove of garlic, a huge cruxifix, put a nail (fake of course) through your nose.......have a couple of fake bougers hanging and then leave a tampax on your computer keyboard.........obviously a newly wrapped one......but see if that shakes him a little........hahaha
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Just have to rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant.   Just have to rant. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Wow,he sounds like he needs a good" Slap upside of the head".Your gonna go mental if you don't say something to him,Some home truths if you like,if that dose'nt work do as Joan adviced (well maybe just the tampax on your keyboard) although he sounds like he'd turn it back on you and ask loudly if it was yours. I understand how you feel,had to work with someone like that for a yr and She had the cheek to meet with the boss and blame me for her being unhappy at work.He saw right through her thank god and when she decided to leave after being out sick for a week dropping me right in it,i did'nt care as it was like a weight lifted of my shoulders.Be brave and sort the Shi t head out. Just have to rant. 99871 Just have to rant. 808586 :000172m-1.jpg:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just have to rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just have to rant.   Just have to rant. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just have to rant.
Page 1 of 1