Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

arggg disgusted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

arggg disgusted Empty
PostSubject: arggg disgusted   arggg disgusted Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Well last weekend we set up our kids brand new trampoline, well the wind we had last night it took our trampoline over our 6 foot fence and sailed it 2 doors down to get stuck in a tree,tore the jumping bed and the enclosure, thankfully the replacement parts were just under $100.00 I was stomach sick at the thought of having to buy another one my kids absolutely love it and I love watching them have so much fun on it. Needless to say when this one gets put back together it will be well secured to the ground :evil: :oops:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

arggg disgusted Empty
PostSubject: Re: arggg disgusted   arggg disgusted Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:38 pm

not laughing, its not funny............but every time Cindy says we are getting wind, or the Highlands are in for some heavy times.........we batten down the hatches and put everything away........you were lucky the trampoline did not damage someone elses property..........it is a HUGE SAIL............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

arggg disgusted
Page 1 of 1